Adding a custom mirror to your northern Indiana home instantly makes the environment more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing. Choosing the right glass decor for your house is sure to impress family and friends during holidays and other social gatherings. Glass Doctor® of Mishawaka works closely with local residents to design custom mirrors that fit their unique styles and tastes. Our specialists cut and install top quality custom mirrors and other glass decor solutions to match your needs perfectly.
Use Mirrors to Beautify Every Room
Create Depth and the Illusion of Space
Positioning a mirror strategically in your home is a simple, effective way to make a smaller space appear more open and inviting. A mirror reflects the walls, ceilings and natural light from the windows to transform a dark room or cramped hallway into a beautiful space. Choose from framed and tiled mirrors to highlight the gorgeous architecture and contours of your home.
Add custom mirrors to discover decor solutions:
- Statement mirrors: Situate a custom mirror directly above a headboard or fireplace.
- Mirrored backsplash: Create depth in your narrow or compact kitchen with a reflective backsplash.
- Mirrored wall: Covering the wall in mirrors makes a small or cramped hallway appear longer.
Highlight Your Home Decor and Art
Custom mirrors cut to your unique specifications showcases your treasured art and glass decor. We offer a range of edges, tints, frames and finishes to coordinate with your current home style. Consider the following types of decorative mirrors.
- Framed mirrors: Framed mirrors add inspiring glass decor to a wall filled with framed art or photos.
- Hanging mirrors: A well placed hanging mirror fills the space with natural light, illuminating your favorite art pieces.
- Mirrored shelves: Offer a panoramic, 360-degree view of your art, antiques, sculptures or other collectibles.
Enhance Your Home's Natural Light
Hanging mirrors and mirrored tabletops spread natural and artificial light throughout a home. When you have a space with limited or no windows, a few mirrors will greatly extend the available light in the room. Think about one or both of the following mirrors to bring more light into your home.
- Mounted mirrors: Mount a mirror to further the light from a lantern, desk lamp or other light source.
- Bedroom mirrors: A bedroom mirror or two will reflect a bedroom's natural window light and artificial lamp light.
Mirrors Made to Impress
The expert glass team at Glass Doctor of Mishawaka installs full-length mirrors in bedrooms, closets and entryways. Framed mirrors add a touch of sophistication while floor-to-ceiling mirrors allow family members to check their appearance before heading out the door.
To schedule your free in-home consultation with Glass Doctor of Mishawaka, fill out our online request form or call 574-401-8441.