Clear Choice Protectant
Simplify your home cleaning routine and keep hard surfaces in their best condition with the Clear Choice glass protectant from Glass Doctor® of Huntsville. The innovative proprietary solution guards surfaces by creating a protective barrier which defends against scratches and resists contaminants, water, oil and pollutants. Since Clear Choice doesn't allow contaminants and residue to adhere to surfaces, panes stay cleaner longer. A single application is all it takes to reduce soap scum, hard water stains and other tough buildups. Applying the Clear Choice glass treatment means you'll spend less money on cleaning products, less time washing surfaces and more time doing what you enjoy. Try it on your windows, auto glass, stone countertops, backsplashes, sinks, toilets and shower doors.
Clear Choice Glass Treatment for Your Huntsville Home
Minerals, acids and other contaminants in water wear hard surfaces with time. The chemical cleansers designed to dissolve the spots and buildup might do a good job, but also they etch away at surfaces and lower the quality of indoor air.
Take pride in your home, business or vehicle, protect it with an environmentally safe treatment. Clear Choice prevents water damage, wear, etching, scratching and stains. When there are fewer stains and spots to clean, you'll clean less often and use products that are safer for your family. Clear Choice is optimal for glass and silica-based surfaces; one application protects them for up to five years.
Clear Choice Advantages
- Surfaces look brilliant for a longer period
- Reduce the growth of microorganism, such as mold and bacteria
- Prevent etching caused by minerals, acids, pollutants and harsh chemicals
- Surfaces resist impacts, scratches and stains better
- Maintain the beauty of glossy hard surfaces, like new countertops and shower glass
- Clean less often and use gentler household cleaners
- The treatment is environmentally friendly
Clear Choice Application Steps
Clear Choice applications require the experience, expertise and skills of a Glass Doctor of Huntsville specialist. When you choose the glass treatment for your home, the glass specialist will:
- Protect your property with drop cloths or towels
- Prepare the surface by cleaning, rinsing and drying it well
- Ensure the surface is ready with simple tests
- Apply the first coat of Clear Choice
- Test the coat's effectiveness
- Apply the second coat of Clear Choice
- Wash the newly protected surface
Upon completion, you'll learn how to maintain the surfaces to ensure the treatment's longevity and effectiveness.
Make every surface in your life shine. Serving Huntsville, Albertville , Mobile and the surrounding areas, Glass Doctor of Huntsville is a one-stop-shop for all your glass-related needs. Schedule a complimentary in-home consultation with a glass specialist today.