Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Whether you’re looking to install basic glass shower doors or invest in a glamorous tub enclosure, Glass Doctor® of The Gulf Coast is your go-to resource for bathroom transformations. Our specialists guide you through each step of the process, from planning and design to installation and maintenance.
Benefits of Glass Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
A stunning bathroom centers on the shower and tub features, which offer advantages far beyond just great visual appeal:
- The shower doors or tub enclosure is the focal point in the bathroom, which gives balance to the space.
- These features add visual interest to a room that’s often overlooked from an interior design standpoint.
- Glass fixtures help direct light around the bathroom, which makes the space appear larger and more open.
- A tub or shower enclosure increases the value of your home, whether you’re looking to sell soon or at some point down the road.
Planning Your Bathroom Transformation
Proper design and layout of the bath is critical to ensuring that the space is functional, yet beautiful. A Glass Doctor of The Gulf Coast specialist consults with you on a number of factors that help guide your decision on the right shower or tub glass fixtures.
- Floor Plan: Proper measurement and layout is the starting point of any home renovation, so contact one of our specialists right away when you’re considering shower or tub enclosure installation. We assess the entire space and provide you with the information you need to make budgetary decisions on materials and labor costs.
- Structural Considerations: Your consultation includes an examination of the structural elements that affect your bathroom redesign. We assess wall construction components and the location of supporting studs to determine the maximum glass weight the space can handle.
- Faucets & Fixtures: Shower heads and tub faucets must be chosen carefully to ensure that water doesn’t splatter outside the enclosure.
- Ventilation: Proper airflow is essential to preventing the buildup of moisture in your bathroom, which can be a problem in a bathroom where humidity is prevalent. Moisture can damage your paint or wall covering, and impact your health: Mold thrives in a damp, poorly ventilated environment. Our specialists determine whether your bathroom glass enclosure project requires special installation features, such as a steam room ventilation kit.
Check out our blog for more tips and information on what to expect from the shower door and tub enclosure remodeling process!
Many homeowners can picture their dream bathroom but have a hard time turning their vision into reality. The Glass Doctor Shower Idea Center can help inspire your interior design while keeping function in mind. Enjoy accessing our:
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Start your affordable bathroom renovation project that makes a gorgeous design statement and adds value to your home today! Contact Glass Doctor of The Gulf Coast in Long Beach, MS to schedule a free consultation. Our specialists guide you through our design gallery and offer recommendations on shower doors or tub enclosure options.