Door Closer Repair Service
For any business, creating a great first impressions is critical. If you invest in quality door closer repair, you will create a better business environment. Glass Doctor® of Goshen offers top-industry solutions, providing comprehensive door closer repair and replacement services.
How Door Closers Work
The door closer to any commercial or residential glass door allows doors to safely and easily close without manual assistance. A properly installed door closer should allow visitors to open the door with minimal effort. First, customers will experience slight resistance when opening the door and then the door will open easily. The door closer will return the door to the frame without requiring clients or employees to close the door.
Door Closer Repair
Over time, use will cause doors closers to wear. Problems with installation or poor upkeep will prove detrimental to your establishment. Watch out for these common causes of door issues:
- Incorrect door closers: Every door has a set size and weight, which will require door closers specific for your needs. Installing the improper door closer creates an unnecessary danger to customers. These issues will lead to door damage and misalignments.
- Poorly installed and adjusted closers: Glass Doctor of Goshen has the resources and experience needed to handle all aspects of your door closer care. Our specialists will perform the needed preventative maintenance to extend the lifespan of your doors substantially. It is very important to hire a trained professional to perform door closer care solutions to prevent issues with:
- Sudden and hazardous door movement
- Damage to the doorframe
- Inadequate oil levels and broken seals: When a seal breaks, sensitive door hardware and clearance gaps are exposed which will lead to further door damage down the road. An oil leak is often caused by an issue with the door closer mechanism itself. Problems with broken o-rings, missing screws or broken seals are all contributors to oil leaks. To properly refill or replace the oil in your door closer, ask a professional for help.
- Difficult to lock doors: When a door will not lock without considerable effort it's a good idea to have the problem repaired as quickly as possible. A malfunctioning lock undermines the security of your business, damages the door components and will eventually lead to a broken lock.
Door Closer Maintenance Services
Trained care is crucial for door closer repair. If you opt to try to repair the door closer yourself, you may void the warranty and do greater damage. Glass Doctor of Goshen specialists perform repairs based off of leading industry practices to ensure optimal door closer care. For best service, take advantage of our door closer repair and maintenance program.
Contact Glass Doctor of Goshen over the phone today or fill out a quick service request online for immediate assistance. Our specialists take pride in providing the best customer service possible. Schedule a free consultation today for outstanding door closer care.