Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Adding bathroom glass creates a stunning change, making the room look larger, brighter, cleaner and more modern. If you’ve been craving a new look for your bath, let the experienced professionals at Glass Doctor® of Ann Arbor, MI show you what is possible with a new glass shower door or tub enclosure.
Get Started on Your New Bath Enclosure
Getting started on your bathroom makeover is easy with Glass Doctor of Ann Arbor, MI. Our design and glass installation specialists consider a few factors before beginning the design process.
- Measuring your bathroom space: Let our specialists take bathroom measurements for your tub or shower enclosure. Measurements must be exact for proper planning and installation of your new bathroom glass and shower doors. It also helps ensure accurate cost estimates.
- Evaluating support materials: Your bathroom’s wall studs and wall composition tells us the weight it can support for your new glass bath enclosure. We’ll note location of the studs and whether you have tile or drywall so we can offer you appropriate design options.
- Configuring bath fixtures: We'll help you choose shower heads ensuring the water spray stays within the enclosure when the door opens.
- Checking ventilation: Our glass specialists will check your bathroom’s airflow and, if necessary, recommend and install a steam room kit in tiled shower enclosures. This ventilating kit helps prevent excess moisture buildup on bathroom surfaces, which could lead to peeling paint, mold and sheetrock damage.
Shower Idea Center
We offer the following helpful resources to help you start planning your new shower door or tub enclosures:
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Hydrophobic Coating Glass Protectant
At Glass Doctor of Ann Arbor, MI, we can carry out your design vision or help you configure a new bathroom look that you will love with new shower doors or tub enclosures. For any questions or to request an in-home consultation, contact Glass Doctor today!