If you're looking for a way to add unique style to your home decor, let Glass Doctor® of Ann Arbor, MI, design and install custom mirrors. Virtually any other space in your home will benefit from the addition of mirrors.
Brighten and Create Depth with Mirrors
Mirrors are unique in their ability to make small spaces look larger and dark spaces brighter through natural reflection. The specialists at Glass Doctor of Ann Arbor, MI, are experts in working with mirrors to take advantage of natural light and reflecting it in a way that brings a room to life. Using tilting frames and angling mirrors in just the right way can make every ray of light shine in the best possible way to enhance a room's appeal.
- Hallways: Adding mirrors to hallway walls brighten the passage and make it feel less enclosed.
- Kitchens: Mirrors make great backsplashes. Not only will dark areas beneath cabinets look brighter, mirrors are easy to clean and are stain resistant.
- Entryways: Let your home make a good first impression by using mirrors in entryways to greet guests and open the space.
- Bedrooms: Mirrors are perfect for making bedrooms feel spacious. Consider adding a mirror above your headboard for the ultimate addition to your sleeping area decor.
- Bathrooms: In addition to custom vanity mirrors, Glass Doctor of Ann Arbor, MI, will design and install accent mirrors to bathrooms for a unique look that brightens the room and makes it feel larger.
Let our glass experts create a custom mirror to serve as the centerpiece for a room. A large wall mirror in a living room or den, with custom tinting, etched designs, beveled edges and a unique frame will serve as a conversation piece with the added benefit of making the room appear larger. Bedrooms are also a great place for custom wall mirrors. Ask our specialists about installing a floor to ceiling mirror in a home gym to create the ultimate workout space.
Use Mirrors to Highlight Art and Decor
Custom mirrors are themselves works of art, but they are also great at making other works of art stand out. We can use custom tinting, edgework and frames to create mirrors to accentuate your existing home decor.
- Shelves: Mirrored shelves are a great way to display small objects such as pictures.
- Display cases: Mirrored display cases will show off your collections in a unique way.
- Hanging mirrors: For artwork on walls, we can install hanging mirrors that reflect natural light directly at you artwork to display it in the best possible way.
The uses for mirrors in your home decor are virtually endless. Call Glass Doctor of Ann Arbor, MI, today and schedule an appointment with one of our specialists to develop a plan to incorporate mirrors into your home decor. We'll put our years of experience to work to create a custom design that will impress visitors and make your home feel like a work of art.