Glass Tabletops & Custom Shelving
Custom glass tabletops are one of the quickest, easiest and most cost-effective ways to elevate your home's decor. Unlike many other projects, it requires no extensive renovations or upheaval. Instead, allow Glass Doctor® of [franc hise:location-name]specialists to consult with you at your home or business and design custom glass tabletops to suit your needs, style and budget.
Custom Glass Tabletops
We'll ensure that your furniture will safely support the glass you select, helping you choose from the following ways to customize your tabletops:
- Edgework detail
In addition to being easily customizable, glass tabletops offer the following advantages:
- Creates spacial illusion: A custom glass tabletop makes any room seem larger by enhancing visual space and creating a more streamlined, uncluttered appearance.
- Protects wood furniture: Utilize glass on top of wood to protect tabletops from scratches, condensation, and other damage.
- Interesting elements stand out: If you have a table with an interesting base or a beautiful rug underneath, don't hide it with a wood tabletop. Glass lets these elements stay visible.
- Enhances any decor: Whether you have a sleek, modern decor or lean toward a more traditional look, glass works seamlessly with any style.
- Suits a wide variety of furniture: Custom glass tabletops add beauty and function to virtually any type of furniture with a flat top. They're the perfect way to enhance dining room tables, coffee tables, writing desks, nightstands, and conference room tables.
Glass Doctor of Winchester also creates custom glass shelves for homes and businesses. They make any area of your home look roomier while also providing the following additional benefits:
- Elevates style and visual appeal: Custom glass elevates any shelving from ordinary to sophisticated and eye-catching.
- Increases function: Store-bought shelves never seem to be exactly what you need. Either they're too deep, or not deep enough. They may be too far apart or too close together. Custom glass shelving is designed to precisely suit your needs.
- Highlights cherished objects: Glass shelves help provide a 360-degree view that highlights your collectibles and other cherished objects.
Extra Protection for Any Glass Piece
We also offer the following options to further customize your glass if it needs extra protection:
- Tinted glass: This helps block the sun's UV rays and protect your furnishings from fading.
- Safety glass: Outdoor furniture and shower enclosures need safety glass. You may also want this option if you have young children.
To update your home or business decor with custom glass tabletops or shelves, contact Glass Doctor of Winchester today. Our specialists will work with you to create the perfect project to suit your needs and style!