Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
See your bathroom in a whole new light with a beautiful new glass shower enclosure from Glass Doctor® of St. Joseph, MI. Our custom shower doors and tub enclosures provide a centerpiece for your bathroom and can significantly increase your home's resale value. From classic designs to elegant etching, our team will create a work of art that perfectly matches your personal style.
Custom Frameless Shower Doors
Adding frameless custom shower doors to your bath area creates a luxurious look and feel, anchoring the room and enhancing the natural light. Best of all, you get rid of that dirty old shower curtain. When you work with our team of glass specialists, your new shower door will be customized to fit your space. If your bathroom has a unique layout or if your shower is too large for standard enclosures, our team will work with you to create a piece that fits into your space.
Our custom shower doors deliver another benefit to homeowners in the St. Joseph area: increased home resale value. Taking your bath area to the next level certainly has its immediate benefits, but for many, the real returns come further down the road when you decide it's time to sell your home.
Design Your Dream Shower Space
Our glass experts don't just ask you to step aside while they reinvent your space. You get the opportunity to work together with our team, providing your essential creative input while we supply the design, installation and maintenance expertise to make your dream a reality. Our specialists will ask you to consider a few factors before getting started:
- Configuration: The material your bathroom walls are made of and the location of the support studs within the walls are important factors that determine the type and weight of glass your bathroom’s walls can safely support.
- Shower heads: It's important to choose a shower head, which fits your new enclosure. That way, you won't have to worry about water spraying out when the door is open.
- Measurements: Schedule an expert measurement appointment with our team to get the exact dimensions of your bath area. This will reduce installation delays and give the most accurate cost estimate for materials and installation.
- Ventilation: Lack of proper ventilation causes several serious problems, including mold, mildew and peeling paint. To avoid future moisture issues, our specialists will perform a complete ventilation evaluation. Be sure to ask about steam room kits if you are interested in improving the ventilation in your shower enclosure.
To get your creative juices flowing, Glass Doctor® of St. Joseph, MI, provides several resources that might kick-start your imagination.
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Ordering and Installation
- Hydrophobic Coating Glass Protectant
When you're ready to revitalize your bath area, contact Glass Doctor of St. Joseph, MI, for an in-home consultation. One of our talented glass experts will help you determine the custom shower door or tub enclosure that best suits the structure and style of your space.