Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
A shower door or tub enclosure is a bathroom’s largest physical object, serving to keynote decor, style and functionality. When a glass shower door or tub enclosure blocks light, it reduces the appeal and lowers the value of your home.
Trust the specialists at Glass Doctor® of Knoxville to create a custom centerpiece for your bathroom. Our glass specialists supply everything from simple, economic installations to intricate, ornamental encloses.
Before you begin designing your frameless shower doors or tub enclosure, consider the following factors.
- Structural Integrity: Both the method of construction used in building your walls and the surface treatments used to finish them impact the size, style and weight of glass your bathroom walls can support.
- Shower Heads: Everything from the shower head’s location and design to its angle of coverage is important. It is imperative that water not spray outside the enclosure if the door is left open.
- Measurements: Our glass specialists take all the measurements for you so there is never a risk of your installation being complicated or delayed by inaccuracies.
- Ventilation: Inadequately ventilated bathrooms can become havens for mildew and mold. This can be avoided with the installation of ventilation equipment such as steam room kits in fully tiled bathrooms, and with thorough ventilation inspections by the experts at Glass Doctor of Knoxville in bathrooms with drywall.
Glass Doctor of Knoxville provides great shower door ideas and information to help you through the design process.
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Contact Glass Doctor of Knoxville today to begin the creation of your new glass shower door or tub enclosure!