Custom mirrors are a great way to add a unique look to your home's decor. Mirrors match any decorating scheme and complement any decor. Glass Doctor® of Knoxville specialists have years of experience creating custom mirrors and glass decor for a variety of home styles.
Create Depth in Small Spaces
Mirrors will make any small space feel more spacious and inviting. Try tiled mirrors for walls or framed mirrors as part of a larger decorating scheme. If you're not sure how mirrors will help your spaces, schedule a no obligation consultation with one of our specialists who will provide expert assistance. Here are some of our favorite ways to create depth in small spaces:
- Mirrored Wall: These are especially useful in cramped hallways to make them feel longer and more comfortable.
- Mirrored Backsplash: Give your kitchen and bathrooms depth and visual interest.
- Statement Mirror: A large, framed mirror sitting above the mantle will instantly make your family room feel welcoming.
Add Natural Light to Cramped Rooms
Bright rooms are welcoming and comfortable, and mirrors brighten even the most cramped spaces by reflecting light to every corner of the room. Even if your space has no windows, a small source of light and mirrors will instantly lift the mood. Try adding these types of mirrors to cozy spaces:
- Mirrored Shelving: Tidy up your room while adding brightness with mirrored shelves.
- Framed Mirrors: Swap out heavy artwork for framed mirrors that are weightless and brightening.
Highlight Your Favorite Art
Custom mirrors are a great way to showcase your favorite decorations anywhere in your home. Here are a few of our favorite ideas.
- Custom Shelving: Choose from tinted or clear glass along with edges and finishes that suit any style. Mirrored shelving provides a panoramic view of your collectibles.
- Hanging Mirrors: Try carefully directing light to your favorite accentuating pieces by reflecting it with a mirror. Your guests will notice the visual interest, but won't know your trick!
- Framed Mirrors: Fill an empty space with a framed mirror that will add visual variety without competing for attention with your best art.
Functional Mirrors for your Home
Of course, mirrors are as useful as they are decorative. A Glass Doctor of Knoxville specialist will install a full-length mirror in your bedroom or behind a door so you know you're always looking great. Or, try a framed mirror by your entry door to make sure you're sharp as you head out for the day. Floor-to-ceiling mirrors are a great addition to a walk-in closet or dressing area so you can inspect your entire ensemble every day.
Free Consultation with an Expert
Whether you need a single mirror for a room or an entire package of custom mirrors and glass decor, a Glass Doctor of Knoxville specialist will visit your home at no cost. You will get an expert consultation along with an accurate estimate of materials and installation costs so there are no surprises upon delivery. Call or schedule an appointment online today!