If you're looking for a way to add modern style to your home's interior design, consider custom glass components. Items like glass tabletops, custom glass doors, tub and shower enclosures and glass shelves are all popular options. If you want to create a design that will truly impress visitors, let Glass Doctor® of Indianapolis install custom mirrors. Ask our specialists which design would work best in your home.
Popular Mirror Locations
- Entryways: Mirrors make a great addition to entryways and foyers, acting as both a decoration and a functional piece.
- Kitchens: By installing mirrored splashguards under your cabinets, you not only make cleanup easy, but also lighten up dark counter space.
- Bathrooms: Not only can we design a one-of-a-kind vanity mirror, we can also add side accent mirrors for style and function.
- Bedrooms: Mirrors are a great way to add atmosphere and functionality to bedrooms. Floor length mirrors are something you'll find you can't live without.
- Living Rooms: The possibilities are endless when it comes to custom mirrors in the living room. From mirrored display cases for collectibles, to large wall mirrors acting as a centerpiece, mirrors bring out the best in any living room or den.
- Hallways: Mirrors can lighten a dark hallway and add a little flair to an otherwise boring part of the home.
Benefits of Custom Mirrors
Besides their obvious decorative benefits, mirrors enhance your home's decor in several other ways.
- Depth and space creation: By taking advantage of the reflective properties of mirrors, even the smallest room can be given the illusion of depth and space.
- Make the best use of natural light: Use mirrors to help lighten up dark rooms and spaces. We can install custom mirrors in just the right location, at just the right angle, to focus light where it's most needed. Dark hallways are particularly well suited to this use.
- Accent other design elements: Use mirrors to show off other important design features. We can install hanging mirrors to reflect light onto wall art. Ask a specialist if a shelf mirror will work in your space to highlight sculptures and collectibles from every angle. Place mirrors above fireplaces to reflect the light of the room and feature it in the best possible way.
Custom Mirror Options
When it comes to custom mirrors, you're limited only by imagination. The custom glass experts at Glass Doctor of Indianapolis can turn your visions into reality. Here are some possibilities:
- Size or shape: We can create mirrors in virtually any size and shape, to fit any space.
- Edgework: There are many possibilities when it comes to finishing your mirrors' edges.
- Tint: Chrome, sepia, antique, blue and traditional are just a few of the options you have when it comes to the mirror's finish.
Schedule a consultation with a Glass Doctor mirror specialist. After we tour your home, we'll sit down with you and go over our portfolios to show you all the possibilities. You'll quickly understand why custom mirrors are such a popular home decor choice.