Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Regardless of the methods and materials you use to clean your bathroom, removing mold and debris from your shower curtain is a challenge, and once it's gone, it quickly builds back up. Instead of devoting hours to curtain cleaning, eliminate the source of the problem with frameless shower doors and tub enclosures from Glass Doctor® of Huntsville, Willis and Lake Conroe. Our team provides expert consultation and services at every step of the installation process, allowing you to choose and install the perfect glass shower doors for your bathroom.
Custom Frameless Shower Doors
Consider adding custom frameless shower doors to your bath area to make the space look and feel more luxurious. Beyond ridding the room of a dirty curtain and enhancing the natural light in the space, frameless shower doors are customized to fit your space. So, whether your shower is too large for a standard piece or your bathroom has a unique layout, customizing your biggest bathroom addition will work in your favor. A final benefit to homeowners, frameless shower doors increase a home’s resale value. Installing one in your home will deliver premium returns down the road.
Design Your Dream Shower Space
The first step in installing a shower door is to assess your shower's features. Our team focuses on the following four characteristics:
- Configuration: The material used to build your wall affects the kind of shower door it can support. It's also essential to figure out where your shower's supporting studs are located.
- Measurements: Once we've determined how heavy the shower doors can be, the next step is to figure out their size and shape. Accurate measurements prevent us from trying to install a shower door that won't fit, saving you the frustration and cost of correction. Once we've measured the shower, we can give you an accurate estimate for installation and material costs.
- Shower heads: No one wants their shower head to flood their bathroom, so we determine the direction that your shower sprays before building the doors, making sure to place the opening of the shower out of the line of water.
- Ventilation: Although frameless shower doors are easier to clean than curtains, they can still accumulate mold and bacteria if they don't have proper airflow. Glass Doctor of Huntsville, Willis and Lake Conroe preempts this problem by performing ventilation assessments on your bathroom before installation. If the airflow is inadequate, we offer glass steam room kits, to fully tiled showers or tub enclosures, to fix the problem.
Shower doors are the centerpiece of the bathroom, so we spare no expense in helping you to design and customize the perfect enclosure. Our Shower Idea Center provides you with extensive resources for picking the perfect shower door, including:
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Our team is happy to come to your home, assess your bathroom and explain to you all of your options for remodeling your shower. To request an in-home consultation or get more information on frameless shower doors or tub enclosures, contact Glass Doctor of Huntsville, Willis, and Lake Conroe today.