Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
No matter what size your bathroom is, it doesn’t have to be a boring, uninspired space. Simple changes improve flow, function and beauty. A good place to start in your bathroom design project is the shower. Adding a glass shower or tub enclosure creates light and opens the room. From basic framed doors to custom shower doors, Glass Doctor® of Greeley helps get your renovation or construction project underway.
Custom Shower Doors
One instant upgrade any homeowner can make to their bathroom is custom frameless shower doors. Not only will it instill a feeling of luxury, but also it can positively impact the value of your home. Unlike shower curtains, glass allows light to reflect around the room, which opens the space and gives it a unique and alluring focal point. There are several benefits to custom shower doors, including:
- Tailor made: Custom doors can fit in any space. If you're dealing with a challenging layout or less-than-ideal square footage, custom doors will take advantage of what you have.
- Excellent return on investment: In real estate, certain features automatically boost the resale value of your home. Installing custom frameless glass shower enclosures will pay for itself if you sell in the future.
- Straightforward maintenance: A few simple steps done regularly will keep your custom doors pristine and beautiful. No more messy shower curtains bogging down your bathroom.
Design Your Dream Shower Space
Working with Glass Doctor® of Greeley on a bathroom project has perks. Our team of glass professionals will walk you through the entire process and help you make the best decisions for your home along the way. We’ll talk about design, budget, installation and maintenance. Each detail will be covered during our time with you. Some topics we’ll talk about are:
- Foundation: Each project comes with its own set of determining factors and limitations. Drywall, tile and supporting studs determine the weight of the glass used for your doors. A layout assessment helps locate the optimal spot for your shower. Plumbing has a role in choosing locale as well. You’ll work with our team to select the best options for your bathroom’s beginning foundation.
- Features: Choose ideal finishes and materials. Our specialists can assist you in finding the right shower head and glass weight, and answer other design questions. Our experts can even install steam room kits.
- Ventilation: Proper ventilation prevents future issues of mold and moisture damage. After a ventilation evaluation, we can install the best system for your bathroom.
You'll receive professional measurement services during your first in-home visit with one of our glass experts. By having accurate numbers, you’ll avoid costly time delays, and material and installation issues.
If you need help gathering ideas for your design board, check out our resources:
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
To get your bathroom project underway, contact Glass Doctor of Greeley. Let custom glass doors or a glass tub enclosure transform your bathroom into a sanctuary.