Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Beautiful glass shower doors or a new tub enclosure serves as a wonderful centerpiece to the bathroom and create a more inviting living environment for everyone. Renovations done to your shower doors or bathtub enclosure will also increase your home's resale value. Our specialists are more than happy to walk you through the planning, design, installation and maintenance of upgrading your washroom while remaining within a budget that works for you.
In order to design and install your upgraded shower doors or bathtub enclosure, Glass Doctor® of Edmonton will evaluate a number of factors before moving forward. Some of these considerations include:
- Configuration: First, the type of walls in the washroom is taken into account. Drywalls and tile both support different maximum weights, which affects the type of shower doors that are suitable for your space. The supporting studs in these walls also need to be located before renovation begins.
- Shower Heads: Depending on the type of shower enclosure you're interested in, determining the type of shower head that should be used is important to ensure water doesn't splash out when the glass enclosure doors are open.
- Measurements: To ensure every aspect of the installation goes smoothly, schedule a measurement appointment with our glass specialists. After measuring the area you’re interested in renovating, an accurate estimate of the price for installation and materials will be provided.
- Ventilation: Providing adequate ventilation for your new shower doors or tub enclosure is of the upmost importance to prevent moisture from building up, which will contribute to the growth of mildew or mould. If you'd like to inspect the ventilation of one or more washrooms, Glass Doctor of Edmonton offers ventilation checks, and may even install glass steam room kits for added ventilation if your bathroom is fully tiled.
Explore new ideas and let your imagination run wild with the help of several services Glass Doctor of Edmonton provides to clients, including:
- Shower Door Gallery
By offering many hexagonal, rectangular and square-shaped enclosures- either framed or unframed- you will certainly have no trouble finding exactly what you're looking for.
- Shower Door Accessories
Glass Doctor of Edmonton has many shower door accessories available to choose from along with a wide variety of heavy, clear and coloured glass textured patterns to accentuate the decor of your home.
- Washroom Remodeling Ideas
From lighting to the paint on the washroom walls, our seasoned team of specialists have years of combined experience in washroom remodeling projects and are always happy to offer creative insights into what renovations may work best for you.
- Professional Consultation
Schedule a free appointment with Glass Doctor of Edmonton today to take measurements and discuss with you the type of shower doors or bathtub enclosure you have in mind.
- Ordering and Installation
Once you've selected the shower door or enclosure you would like, it is shipped to us and typically arrives within 10-15 days. All aspects of the installation process are conducted with strict attention to even the smallest detail.
To provide customers with only the best shower doors and tub enclosures available on the market today, we invest in only the most trusted vendors in the industry like Cardinal or Agalite.
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Protect your new shower doors or enclosure with our Clear Choice protectant. Minimize damage to your glass surfaces, tile floors, mirrors and more caused by hard water, mineral deposits or environmental pollutants.
Once you've made a decision regarding the design of your new washroom, the installation process will begin. Contact Glass Doctor of Edmonton today to receive your free consultation, discover new shower or enclosure ideas and get answers to your questions!