Custom mirrors enhance nearly any space in your home and make the space impressive and attractive to family, friends and visitors. Mirrors open a small space, add light and bring style to your home. Glass Doctor® of Daytona Beach has many years of experience providing customers’ glass solutions to change the look and feel of their offices and homes. Depend on our glass experts to create a custom mirror solution to meet your tastes.
Add Depth and the Illusion of Space
Placing mirrors in strategic locations within a room opens up the space so that it appears larger. Mirrors reflect the walls, ceilings and natural light from windows to transform entire rooms into an inviting and aesthetically pleasing environment. If you would really like to accentuate the contours and architecture of your home, consider applying tiled or frame mirrors.
A few of the custom mirror solutions that our clients appreciate the most include:
- Mirrored wall: Use mirrors to make cramped, small spaces such as a hallway or other rooms appear larger.
- Accent mirrors: Install statement mirrors above a headboard or fireplace.
- Mirrored backsplash: A mirror backsplash creates depth to the kitchen.
Highlight Decor and Artwork
Custom mirrors enhance the vibrancy and elegance of the existing art and glass decor in your home. Our glass experts will cut and shape the mirrors to your precise specifications. The broad array of tints, edges, finishes and frames allows you to blend different design elements to create custom mirror designs that complement the style of your home.
Our decorative mirrors solutions include:
- Framed mirrors: This option works for nearly any application. Framed mirrors function as inspirational glass pieces which liven up walls that contain art or framed photos.
- Mirrored shelves: Use mirror shelves to provide a panoramic, 360-degree view of prized collectibles, sculptures, antiques or your favorite art pieces.
- Hanging mirrors: Strategically placing a mirror in the right location directs the natural light to a designated space, which displays your art collection.
Increase Natural Light
You can double the amount of natural light in a room by placing a mirror on the wall opposite the window. Glass Doctor of Daytona Beach custom mirror expert can show you how to place hanging mirrors, mirrored tabletops and other types of mirrors that will illuminate any space you choose. Other mirror options you many want to consider include:
- Mounted mirrors: Increase the illumination generated by desk lamps, mounted lanterns and other lighting sources.
- Bedroom mirrors: Add mirrors to reflect both natural light from windows and artificial light from lamps.
Make maximum use of the available light to eliminate the need turn on light fixtures, which lowers your electricity bill.
A full-length mirror installed in the right place in your bedroom, closet or foyer offers the opportunity to grab a top to bottom perspective of your clothing and appearance before you dash out the door. Our full-length mirrors solutions include:
- Framed mirrors: Full-length bathroom mirrors come in a variety of shapes, sizes and frames.
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors: Make sure everything is in place before you head out the door.
Contact Glass Doctor of Daytona for expert assistance and advice on how you can create an more engaging home with custom mirror decor. Our free consultation includes measurements, and we will work with you through the entire process.