Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
When deciding to remodel or upgrade your bathroom, a new shower door or tub enclosure should be at the top of the list. Glass Doctor® Home + Business of Boulder provides everything you need to have the perfect shower or tub enclosure. Our highly trained service professionals are experts in their field and will help walk you through the process of creating a one-of-a-kind shower door for your home.
Before you get started on the design and installation process of your glass shower doors, there are a few things that you and our service professionals need to discuss.
- Structure: The materials used in the construction of your walls, whether they are drywall or tile, and the location of the supporting studs are key factors in the design and installation process. Our service professionals will help you determine what your walls are made of and how much weight they can support.
- Shower Heads: Select a shower head that will not allow water to escape out of the enclosure while the shower door is open.
- Measurements: By taking careful measurements the installation of your glass shower enclosure can be installed in a timely manner. Our professionals will get accurate measurements and a cost estimate for installation and materials.
Our Shower Idea Center showcases various services we provide and helps you visualize what your new enclosure will look like. Our glass experts will offer several different glass designs for you to choose from to get your perfect glass shower door. Below are some resources to consider when designing your shower door or tub enclosure:
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Schedule an Appointment Today
Whether you are building your dream home, wanting to renovate your existing bathroom, or just making an upgrade to your existing shower, contact Glass Doctor Home + Business of Boulder for an in-home consultation to begin the process of designing your new tub or shower glass enclosure.