Custom mirrors are a great addition to your home. Glass Doctor® of Anchorage has knowledgeable interior design professionals who appreciate the preservation of antique frames and have creative ideas. Custom mirrors maximize the appearance of every room in your home or office! Effective use of glass and mirrors can not only improve the value of your home, it can make the most of the energy-saving available light.
Beautiful Mirrors for Your Home
Without a doubt, the professional creation of mirrors for your home will improve your space. Our mirrors will add unique aspect to your home. Our specialists will help you determine the best mirrors for your space.
Create Depth and the Illusion of Space
Completely alter the perception of any room in your home with strategic mirror placement. An undefined space like a hallway can be transformed into a beautiful, interesting area, and any room will appear larger and more inviting with a floor-to-ceiling tiled mirror. When you schedule your free walk-through and consultation, your Glass Doctor of Anchorage professional will discuss some of your custom mirror options:
- Wall mirrors: Framed, tiled or a completely mirrored wall adds space and sophistication to your dining or conference room.
- Kitchen: Even the smallest kitchen will appear larger with the addition of a mirrored backsplash.
- Focal-point mirrors: Above the fireplace or over a headboard, these custom mirrors are the first piece to catch your visitors' eyes when they enter a room.
Accent Collectibles and Art
Your display pieces will stand out when you use mirrors and glass as part of your presentation piece. In fact, decorative mirrors can be pieces of art within themselves! Other options include:
- Shelving: Use custom-cut mirrors or glass to give a panoramic view of your collectibles. Sculptures and antiques can have shelving spaced precisely to accommodate their sizes.
- Framing: You can enhance any style of decor with new or restored frames.
- Lighting: Direct natural sunlight and artificial light from their sources to other parts of your room with hanging mirrors.
- Tabletops: An end table or coffee table offers a dramatic presentation of your floral arrangements, lighting, and collectibles when surface mirrors are added.
Mirrors for Form and Function
Install mirrors in your walk-in closet or as sliding closet doors, bedroom mirrors can be cut to fit any space. Bathroom mounted mirrors can be seamlessly affixed to make full-length viewing possible from several angles. Glass Doctor of Anchorage can install framed or mounted mirrors in any room, including:
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors: You can have a final appearance check before you leave for the day.
- Bathrooms mirrors: Your shower doors and tub enclosures have mirror options, too. Be sure to ask us about our custom glass shower doors!
The people of Anchorage appreciate the beauty of nature. Glass and mirrors help bring the loveliness of light into your homes year-round! Call 907-202-8780 or contact Glass Doctor of Anchorage for information about custom mirrors and glass solutions for your home or office. Energy-savings are critical to every lifestyle, request a free energy-loss assessment of your property's windows and doors with Glass Doctor of Anchorage.