When your windshield is damaged, don't leave the repair to chance. Depend on Glass Doctor® of Amarillo for quality windshield repair and replacement. We fix chips and cracks in your windshield quickly, making the repair process smooth and painless. If the damage is severe, we install a windshield that matches your vehicle's original glass. Don't procrastinate in seeking windshield care because you could increase the damage and endanger your safety.
Our experts will determine whether to perform a windshield repair or replacement. Glass Doctor of Amarillo uses size, location, and duration of damage to determine which type of repair to perform.
- Size: Chips measuring more than 3/8 inch and cracks greater than three inches long generally require windshield replacement.
- Location: Where is your crack? Windshield cracks near the edges typically require replacement because they will quickly spread. Chips immediately in your line of vision often require replacement as well, because your vision should never be compromised while on the road.
- Timespan: If your chip or crack has been around for a while, it is an invitation for irritants to build up, lowering the chances for successful repairs.
Our service professionals will work with major insurance carriers, handling the filing for you. Let us handle the coordination with your insurance company. Just scheduling an appointment.
You want to be sure that you're making the smartest choice for your automobile. Windshield repair is a great alternative to windshield replacement, if it is possible.
Glass Doctor of Amarillo can easily replace your windshield, which comes with the following benefits:
- Convenience: Glass Doctor service professionals perform windshield repairs on your schedule and fast.
- Inexpensive: Windshield repair is a less costly alternative to windshield replacement.
- Insurance Advantages: Some insurance carriers will waive deductibles and pay for your windshield repair.
- Safety: Windshield repair keeps the original equipment's integrity intact.
Having your windshield repaired right away is essential for your safety. According to the Auto Glass Safety Council™ (AGSC), windshields make up to 60 percent of the vehicle's structural integrity in a rollover. This means that every time you and your family pull out of the driveway with a compromised windshield, your safety is at risk. Glass Doctor of Amarillo takes steps to ensure proper windshield replacement. We follow AGSC replacement guidelines to ensure the perfect replacement. With every replacement Glass Doctor provides our Windshield Protection Plan® . Every windshield replacement comes with a 12-month coverage. Should damage to your windshield occur, chips will be repaired free of charge. Moreover, if your windshield is cracked or broken, Glass Doctor of Amarillo will replace the glass for free .