Advance Measurement System
The Glass Doctor® Advance Measurement system is a proactive way for you to include glass repair and replacement in your disaster recovery plans. Our glass service specialists will survey the facility and measure all glass panes in windows, doors and other glass products. The specialists will record the type of glass needed and note any safety glass code requirements as well. Locations of the panes will be numbered on a diagram of the facility.
Faster Emergency Repairs
When glass breaks day or night, call Glass Doctor and report the number of the pane needed from the diagram. We will match the number with our list of panes from the survey. If the glass is in stock, the broken glass can be replaced immediately without a board-up. The complete installation in one visit saves you time, money, and an ugly board-up. Plus when you create an Advance Measurement plan, you can pre-establish credit and contact information, which expedites the replacement process.
For glass that breaks frequently, Glass Doctor can pre-order the glass through our in-stock program and have it ready to go whenever you need it.
Benefits of Advance Measurement
- Savings: Complete installation in one trip
- Convenience: Uninterrupted daily business transactions
- Liability: Reduce risk of customer injury
- Security: Prevent further exposure to vandalism and theft
- Expedience: Reduce unnecessary board ups
- Image: Favorable store appearance without board up
- Credit: Pre-establishing credit eliminates possible billing conflicts
Protect your business before disaster strikes. Schedule an advance measurement inspection today.