The use of custom mirrors throughout your home is a great way to improve your interior design, which creates a more comfortable environment. The right glass decor will no doubt leave a lasting impression on family and friends as well.
The glass experts at Glass Doctor® of Adrian, MI have years of experience designing custom glass solutions for our clients. We work closely with our customers in order to provide glass solutions that are completely unique to each client's specific taste and style. Our glass specialists are not only qualified to cut and install practically any custom mirror or glass surface, but have access to the tools and equipment to expertly hang them in your home.
Incredible Custom Mirror Benefits
Create Depth and the Illusion of Space
One of the benefits of using custom glass mirrors throughout your home is that they can make smaller spaces feel more open and inviting. The reflection of natural light also makes a room brighter, which in turn makes it feel bigger and less cramped. Custom mirrors can be used to highlight the architecture and contours of your home.
Schedule an appointment with our glass specialists at Glass Doctor of Adrian, MI today. We will provide an in-home consultation in order to identify the best locations to place custom mirrors. Add to your sense of space with these options:
- Mirrored walls: Mirrored walls are the perfect way to make cramped hallways feel more spacious.
- Mirrored backsplash: A mirrored backsplash will create visual depth in your kitchen.
- Statement mirrors: Strengthen focal points within your interior design by placing statement mirrors above headboards or fireplaces.
Accentuate Your Home Decor and Art
Our specialists will cut custom mirrors to your unique specifications to highlight the existing art and glass decor within your home. Try adding these pieces to give your interior greater appeal:
- Mirrored shelves: Mirrored shelves ensure that the art pieces, collectibles, antiques or sculptures being displayed can be viewed from all angles.
- Hanging mirrors: A strategically hung mirror will direct natural light specifically to areas that contain your favorite art pieces and decor.
- Framed mirrors: Framed mirrors are great for adding a touch of inspiring glass decor to a wall that's filled with art or framed photos.
Enhance Your Home's Natural Light
Hanging mirrors and mirrored tabletops reflect and spread natural light and artificial light throughout your home. This is particularly helpful in rooms that lack windows and tend to be darker. Mirrors that are effective at enhancing light include:
- Bedroom mirrors: Bedroom mirrors will reflect natural light from your bedroom windows and artificial light from your lamps to make your bedroom feel less dark and dreary.
- Mounted mirrors: A mounted mirror is an effective way to enhance the light produced from mounted lanterns and desk lamps.
Mirrors Made to Impress
Besides being used as a way to improve home decor and reflect light and space, mirrors are also useful for getting a quick look at your appearance before leaving home. We can cut custom mirrors that are finished and framed to accentuate your existing home decor for your entryways, closets or bedrooms. We offer full-length mirror installations, including:
- Framed mirrors: Framed mirrors add elegance and sophistication to your bathrooms.
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors: Floor-to-ceiling mirrors are perfect for getting a complete look at your attire before heading out.
If you wish to enhance your home's interior with the use of exciting glass decor, call our Glass Doctor of Adrian, MI glass specialists or fill out a service request online. We will provide you with a free, on-site consultation in addition to taking measurements and offering professional advice.