Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
At Glass Doctor® of Warren, MI, our professional staff understands when a homeowner renovates a bathroom they have some big decisions to make. Custom shower doors and tub enclosures dramatically improve a bathroom. Rather than a moldy shower curtain closing off a portion of your bathroom, a glass shower enclosure allows light to flood the room and acts as design anchor. A shower renovation will increase the value of your home and make morning routines more enjoyable.
Frameless, Custom Shower Doors
Frameless shower doors are an ideal way to make your bathroom stand out. They improve natural lighting within the room and make the room look bigger. Bathrooms with a unique layout or shower space will not fit standard enclosures. Installing frameless, custom shower doors solves these problems; no longer will you be exposed to a dirty shower curtain or awkwardly fitting doors. Add a touch of luxury to your bathroom with one of our frameless, customized shower doors.
Design Your Own Bathroom Oasis
When you decide to invest in your space, call a Glass Doctor of Warren, MI team member for expert guidance. We will walk you through the selection, installation and care of a custom shower door or enclosure. During your consultation we will build a budget, create a unique design, review the installation process and address any maintenance concerns. As you begin the process, you will be asked to consider a few important factors:
- Configuration: Before any design decisions can be made, you must discover if your walls are made of drywall, tile, fiberglass or wood. You will also need to know where the wall studs are located. This information will determine how much weight the walls can bear. Glass doors are not light and must be properly supported at all times.
- Shower heads: You will need to choose a shower head that keeps the water inside the enclosure, especially if the door is open and the water has been left on.
- Measurements: An appointment will have to be made with one of our glass experts to ensure exact measurements are taken. Once we have the precise numbers and have seen the area, we will be able to provide you with an accurate estimate for both materials and installation.
- Proper ventilation: Proper ventilation prevents moisture from building up and damaging the area. Moisture also causes mold to grow. We will make sure the area is adequately ventilated to prevent any future moisture related issues.
To begin your renovation, explore our various resources.
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Improve your home and quality of life with custom shower doors. Call our team to discuss your options today!