Advance Measurement System
Glass Doctor® of Warner Robins, GA provides businesses with proactive glass care through our exclusive Advance Measurement system. To get you started a specialist visits your facility and takes measurements for every pane of glass you might need to replace in an emergency, this includes windows, doors and other important glass products.
We log these accurate measurements and other details in our database, along with a diagram of your facility and any required safety requirements.
Faster Emergency Repairs
Once details of your panes are logged on our system, we can provide quicker repairs especially if the correct piece of glass is already in stock. When a breakage occurs, a member of your staff will call our team, quoting the pane number on the diagram we have produced of your facility.
If this pane is in stock we can replace it immediately, removing the need for an unsightly board up. This saves us a visit and saves you money. If it isn’t in stock we can order it immediately; your credit and contact information is pre-established when you join the Advance Measurement plan, which allows us to speed this process up considerably.
Avoid Board-ups Entirely
If you have certain pieces of glass that are frequently broken, then you can avoid any boarding-up by participating in our In-Stock program. We will keep spare panes in stock, which enables replacement at any time, day or night, without the need for boarding.
Benefits of Advance Measurement
Joining the Advance Measurement system with Glass Doctor of Warner Robins provides a number of valuable benefits to your business:
- Save money: Installation in one trip saves from lost revenue and lower energy efficiency.
- Incredible convenience: Quick repairs limit interruptions to your business.
- Reduced risk and liability: We repair or board before anyone can get injured.
- Increase security: A broken window can be an entry point for thieves.
- Improve your image: Avoid unsightly board-ups and protect your business’ reputation.
- Pre-establish credit: Avoid potential billing conflicts.
Protect your business today with proactive glass care from Glass Doctor of Warner Robins. Speak to a member of our team today to find out more.