Glass Shower Doors & Bathtub Enclosures in State College
The beauty of a room is often found in the details; add beautiful glass to your bathroom to enhance the appearance and function. Glass Doctor® of State College provides custom glass shower doors to homeowners. Glass shower enclosures increase the ambiance of your bathroom and the value of your home. Whether you are searching for basic, framed shower enclosure or a more elaborate custom option, Glass Doctor of State College has the solution for your home.
Frameless Shower Doors
Frameless glass shower doors are the perfect option for homeowners who are ready to eliminate the need for a shower curtain. There is no need to shy away from glass doors in smaller, compact bathrooms. With a vast array of customization options, the shower door you choose will perfectly fit your space. Even in small bathrooms, the addition of a frameless shower door makes the whole room appear larger and more luxurious.
Easily Design Your Own Bathroom Accents
Our team of specialists at Glass Doctor of State College leads you through the process of designing your own custom shower enclosure. From beginning to end, we communicate clearly to ensure that your budget and design needs are met in the final result.
Here are a few of the factors that we will work through with you during your custom design meetings:
- Configuration: The materials, drywall, wood or tile, and the placement of the studs determine the maximum weight of shower doors that can be supported by the walls.
- Shower heads: Each shower head is different. Whether you prefer high or low pressure is up to you, we will make sure that we find a shower head that will not spray out of the enclosure if the door is left open.
- Measurements: Inaccuracy when measuring can delay and frustrate the design and installation process. We recommend that you schedule a time for a Glass Doctor of State College specialist to measure your bathroom. This will enable us to give an accurate quote up front.
- Ventilation: Many bathrooms lack proper ventilation, allowing moisture to buildup. In turn, this can cause premature deterioration of the paint and drywall, as well as promoting mold growth. When we work with you on your bathroom renovation, we will evaluate the current ventilation. We do offer and install steam room kits for homeowners interested in improving the ventilation.
Shower Idea Center
To make your bathroom remodel a success, we suggest you browse our resource pages:
- Shower Door Gallery
- Accessories for Shower Doors
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Professional Consultation
- Custom Ordering and Installation
- Our Vendors
- Hydrophobic Coating Glass Protectant
Work with Glass Doctor of State College to design and install the custom glass shower doors of your dreams.