Advance Measurement System
The only sure thing about a disaster is that it will strike at some point. You'll never know when, so as a business owner, you need to be prepared for the day it does. Since glass plays an important role in maintaining the security and appearance of your premises, it's an element you should include in your disaster recovery plans. Glass Doctor of New Braunfels offer an Advance Measurement system that lets businesses streamline proactive glass care to prepare you in case of emergency.
Once you enroll in our Advance Measurement system, our specialists report to your business to record exact measurements and locations for every pane of glass. We'll also make a note of any special requirements, such as fire-resistant glass. All the information we gather will be recorded on a diagram of your facilities with a number corresponding to each pane.
You'll also have the opportunity to pre-establish your contact and credit information, which makes the replacement process proceed even more quickly.
Faster Emergency Repairs
When disaster strikes, you'll have the information you need right at your fingertips. Simply consult your diagram and let us know which panes have broken. We'll check to see if we have it in stock, and if so, we'll replace it in one visit without the need of a board-up.
Enroll in our in-stock program if you have glass that breaks frequently. This way, we'll have it in stock and ready to be replaced without the need to order it.
Benefits of Advance Measurement
- Speed: By having your panes pre-measured and your information on file with us, we're able to complete your glass replacement quickly.
- Savings: If we have your glass in stock, we're able to replace it in one visit.
- Appearance: We quickly replace your glass using the industry's highest standards to make your business look its best again.
- Safety and liability: Our specialists re-establish your business' security with a temporary board-up if needed and with a fast replacement. We even sweep up broken glass and debris to protect your employees and customers.
- Smooth billing procedures: Pre-establish your contact and credit information to ensure that the entire procedure proceeds without any delays.
Take the first step in proactive glass care, and schedule an Advance Measurement system inspection with us today. When disaster strikes, you'll be glad you did.