Meet Glass Doctor of Nashville
Glass Doctor of Nashville has served the Nashville area for many years by providing high-quality glass products and services. Our team specializes in repairing broken windows in residential homes, replacing cracked windshields, and creating custom glass pieces for local businesses. We have a team of dedicated service professionals who can assist our customers with achieving their glass goals promptly. Here is a journey through our company's history, accomplishments, and commitment to getting the job done right.
Learn More About Glass Doctor of Nashville 's Team
Glass Doctor of Nashville was founded by Bill Rotert, a passionate individual with an entrepreneurial spirit. Bill always believed in the value of hard work and commitment, and he knew from a young age that he would someday open his business. His journey into business ownership begins with opening his sign supply distribution company, which he has owned for over ten years. After many years of success, Bill ultimately decided to sell the business in 2009 to a more extensive distribution network and look for his next challenge. After a comprehensive search for his next business opportunity, Bill purchased a Glass Doctor because he felt the company offered the best business model and Neighborly would support him as he stepped into the next chapter of his life.
Today, Glass Doctor of Nashville is a leader in the glass repair industry with a solid commitment to excellence. We focus on exceeding customer expectations, providing timely glass solutions, and continuously learning about new and efficient glass techniques. Our team has the opportunity to work with local homeowners, auto owners, businesses, and even some Nashville area celebrities. We have several team members who support the business. Some of these team members include:
- Bill Rotert - Owner & President
- Thomas Rotert - Operations Manager
- Vicki Rediker - Office Manager
- James Rotert - Logistic Manager
- Toby Barrett - Field Supervisor
Glass Doctor of Nashville's Achievements
Glass Doctor of Nashville has won several awards. In our first year of operation, we were awarded "Rookie of the Year," which is given to franchisees who demonstrate outstanding performance in sales and building their franchises during their first full year of operation. In 2020, our business was awarded the prestigious "Top Gun," an award given to franchises that have achieved specific sales, operations, and other benchmarks.
Glass Doctor of Nashville: Your Glass Repair & Replacement Service Provider
Glass Doctor of Nashville would love to work with you to assist you with your glass projects. If you live in the Nashville area and would like to work with a professional, cost-effective, and quality glass service provider, then give Glass Doctor of [franchise: location] a call today (615) 254-8874.
Our Location Offers: :
- Window Repair
- Frameless Shower Doors
- Double Pane Windows
- Windshield Repair & Replacement
- Car Window Replacement
- Advanced Measurement
- Emergency Service
And more! Call or fill out a form to talk to a glass specialist.
Code of Values
Glass Doctor is now one of seven service brands owned by Neighborly®. Each brand shares a Code of Values and culture to live by, which not only outline how we work in a professional environment but also how we live our daily lives.
We live our Code of Values by …
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: "above the line."
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
...and Having fun in the process!