A custom mirror instantly transforms a simple living space into a unique, aesthetically pleasing area. Choosing the right glass decor to coordinate with your existing style is sure to impress family and friends. Glass Doctor® of Dearborn Heights, MI, has years of experience helping clients select custom glass solutions to create living spaces catered to distinct styles and tastes. Our qualified specialists cut and install mirrors and glass surfaces to fit virtually any piece of furniture or home decor item.
Mirrors Made to Order
Serving Dearborn Heights, Lincoln Park, Taylor and surrounding areas, Glass Doctor of Dearborn Heights, MI, applies industry best practices to ensure each mirror installation safely styles your home. Consult with our team to choose a mirror that features the benefits you desire.
Create Depth and the Illusion of Space
Placing a mirror in a home strategically makes a compact space more open and inviting. A mirror reflects the walls, ceiling and natural window light to transform a hallway or entire room. During your in-home consultation, a Glass Doctor of Dearborn Heights, MI specialist will help you determine the best locations for mirrors in your home. Consider the following custom mirror options.
- Statement mirrors: Placed directly above a headboard or fireplace.
- Mirrored backsplash: Perfect for creating depth in a kitchen or bathroom.
- Mirrored wall: Give a small or narrow hallway the appearance of length.
Accentuate Your Home Decor and Art
A custom mirror cut to your specifications will show off your prized art and glass decor. Choose from an extensive selection of finishes, edges, tints and frames when creating one or more of the following types of decorative mirrors.
- Framed mirrors: Ideal for virtually any art installation, framed mirrors are a perfect choice for a large wall containing multiple framed photos or art pieces.
- Hanging mirrors: When placed properly, the mirror will aim natural light to flatter your favorite art pieces.
- Mirrored shelves: Offer a panoramic, 360-degree perspective of art pieces, sculptures, collectibles or antiques.
Enhance Your Home's Natural Light
Mirrored tabletops and hanging mirrors help spread both natural and artificial light throughout a home. For spaces lacking windows, a few strategically placed mirrors will bring much-needed light to the room. Consider the following mirrors to bring more light to the interior of your home.
- Mounted mirrors: Extend the light created by mounted lanterns, desk lamps and other light sources.
- Bedroom mirrors: A bedroom mirror will reflect both natural window light and artificial lamplight.
Mirrors Made to Impress
A full-length mirror allows you to check your clothing and general appearance before leaving the house while accentuating your current home decor. Consider the following types of full-length mirrors.
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors: Ideal for trying on clothing before work or an evening out with friends.
- Framed mirrors: Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom or master bedroom.
To learn more about our custom mirror solutions, fill out our online request form or give us a call at 313-449-8549. Our glass experts remain available for any questions or comments regarding our services or current work orders. Schedule a free in-home consultation today to gain accurate pane measurement and discuss unique design preferences.