Home Glass Services
Glass Doctor® strives to offer the best value in home glass repair and replacement services. Our expert specialists can handle window repair, insulated glass replacement, glass doors and home glass decor like mirrors, tabletops and shelves. Not only can we repair and replace your glass, we can protect it with our Clear Choice™ glass protectant. With Glass Doctor, you get responsive customer service, convenient scheduling, high-quality workmanship and up-front pricing.
If you’re looking for extra value, ask your local Glass Doctor about our members-only service plan. The Advantage Plan® membership includes priority scheduling, savings on future repairs, a free home inspection and a breakage guarantee for the duration of the membership.
Don’t settle for less when it comes to your home. When glass breaks, call the doctor, Glass Doctor.
Window Repair and Replacement
Our trusted glass experts are qualified to repair, replace, renovate and protect any window in your home. Instead of replacing the entire window frame, we replace cracked or chipped glass in your single panes.
Upgrading your home’s windows has several advantages including, newer, insulated glass options called insulating glass units (IGUs). IGUs are made from two or more pieces of glass and a spacer that creates a separate, sealed air space. The spacers are filled with moisture absorbing desiccants, Glass Doctor has several insulated glass options that can increase your home’s value and reduce your energy bills by preventing summer heat gain and winter heat loss:
- Single-sealed replacement windows offer a single seal between the spacer and the glass.
- Dual-sealed replacement windows offer a primary tape seal and second, melted seal between the spacer and the glass; extending the life of your window by as much as five years.
- Double pane replacement windows consist of two panes separated by an air space to reduce heat transfer.
- Triple pane replacement windows consists of three panes and two separate air spaces, offering a greater reduction in heat and sound.
- Low-Emissivity (Low-E) replacement windows have been treated with a metallic coating that reflect heat while allowing light to pass through. They are proven to reduce energy loss and costs and decrease fading associated with sun exposure.
Services We Offer
Updating or converting your shower or bathtub enclosure is simple with ideas and service from Glass Doctor. From basic and functional to elaborate and elegant, we tailor the options to your needs and taste.
If you are beginning to notice interior glass condensation in your home’s windows, let Glass Doctor assist you. Our glass experts can replace your foggy windows with a new insulated glass units.
Glass Doctor offers several home custom glass solutions. Our team can schedule an appointment for you with an interior design specialist to begin the customization of your windows, mirrors and glass tabletops.
If your home is in need of an emergency window repair or replacement, your Glass Doctor team is always available to serve you. Contact your local Glass Doctor or send an online service request. Let us fix your panes.
Window tint offers energy savings and protection for glass windows throughout your home.
If a home that require less cleaning and offers resistance to staining and scratching interests you, Glass Doctor has the answer - Clear Choice Protectant. We can apply the protectant to glass, granite, tile and porcelain. Keeping hard water, mineral deposits, environmental pollutants and weathering out of your home.