Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Looking for a way to raise the value of your house, reduce the cost and effort of keeping your bathroom clean, and make your Woodstock home more beautiful? With glass shower doors from Glass Doctor® of Oxford County, ON, you can upgrade your home financially, aesthetically, and practically all at once. We provide a wide range of door designs and accessories and our expert team will install enclosures on showers of any size, shape or configuration. Our experts also provide reliable estimates for cost and installation time, allowing you to plan your shower upgrade with ease.
When installing new shower doors or tub enclosures, it is important to determine out what kind of enclosure your washroom’s walls can support. To do so, you’ll have to take the following factors into consideration:
- Parameters: Accurate measurements of the size and shape of your washroom are essential. To avoid delays in the installation and high repair costs, Glass Doctor of Oxford County, ON will measure your space for you.
- Composition: The material used to make your shower walls determines how much weight the walls can hold. Also, make sure to locate your shower's supporting studs ahead of time.
- Nozzle: Woodstock homeowners who install new shower doors often forget to take their shower nozzles into account. If you build the doors in the nozzle's path, it could end up spraying water all over your washroom.
- Air Circulation: Although glass enclosures are generally easy to clean, they do tend to hold in moisture, which can cause your bathroom to become mouldy and the paint on your walls to peel. To mitigate this problem, make sure that air can easily flow in and out of your shower. Glass Doctor of Oxford County, ON provides steam room kits to improve shower ventilation in fully tiled showers.
Besides measurements, shower products, and installation services, Glass Doctor of Oxford County, ON also offers expert advice to help you plan your shower upgrade. We provide a gallery of different shower door models and accessories, as well as different remodeling ideas to inspire you during the planning process. Our consultants will give you tips for ordering new shower enclosures, installing, and communicating with vendors.
Once your shower door is installed, we recommend you coat it with a layer of Clear Choice™ Protectant, a compound that reinforces the glass against damage. Clear Choice will make your glass easier to clean while helping it look clearer and last longer.
Need a little-added inspiration for designing your custom shower door or tub enclosure? Check out our resources!
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Contact Glass Doctor of Oxford County, ON today to schedule an appointment with our experts and start planning your washroom improvement project.