No one likes to think about having damaged glass on their automobile, but in today’s busy world it’s always a possibility. Rocks fly, weather turns and accidents happen. Glass Doctor® of San Angelo, TX will deal with your chipped, cracked or broken windshield quickly. After all, there is nothing more important to us than our customer’s safety.
Your windshield plays a huge role in the overall structural integrity of your vehicle. When that windshield is compromised, it’s a hazard. Even the smallest chip should be looked at as soon as possible; the larger damage is, the more vital fast restoration becomes. Glass Doctor of San Angelo, TX has a team of experts ready to perform immediate windshield repair or replacement. Our specialists will determine what the best course of action is, perform the windshield repair or replacement and have you and your passengers back on the road safely in no time. Our process involves:
- Assessment: We’ll consider the size, location and age of your chip or crack. You can expect that a chip larger than 3/8 inch or a crack more than three inches will most likely require a windshield replacement. Our glass specialists will also evaluate the affects on visibility and the type of crack in the windshield.
- Paperwork: Glass Doctor of San Angelo works with many insurance carriers. Let us handle the paperwork and filing, and make your experience even smoother.
- Experience: Our skilled team has the experience necessary to perform car glass repair and replacement services.
Car Glass Repair
There is no way to determine whether your car glass will need repair or replacement until our team is able to see it in person. We will do a repair when possible because it provides many benefits to you without over burdening your budget. Car glass repair takes less time, and, often, insurance companies will waive the deductible when you’re able to avoid the additional expenses that come with replacement. As a company, Glass Doctor of San Angelo also prefers repair. It’s an environmentally responsible choice that helps keep windshields out of the landfills. A repair includes:
- Debris removal
- Drilling a clean passageway if necessary
- Resin injection
Car Glass Replacement
If you’re windshield is too far-gone, replacement is a necessity. The Auto Glass Safety Council™ provides information about a windshield’s crucial role in both rollover accidents and front-end collisions. The bottom line is a dangerously damaged windshield is not something you want to avoid replacing.
Our glass specialists take the proper steps to replace your windshield. During the process the windshield is carefully removed, matched with the correct replacement, secured with a council-approved adhesive and all of the correct procedures are completed before a customer is back on the road.
Before you leave, we’ll guide you through the G12® Road Hazard Guarantee. It is a free guarantee we include with every windshield replacement:
- For 12 months you’ll receive chip and crack repairs free of charge.
- Within the 12-month period broken windshields will be replaced once, the glass is free but installation is not included.
If you need a windshield repair or replacement, don’t delay. Contact Glass Doctor of San Angelo to get your windshield restored today.