The moment that a customer walks through the front door of your business, you will want to make a positive first impression. You're not going to have a chance to create a good impression with your customer service if your door isn't working properly. Fortunately, Glass Doctor® of San Angelo, TX will help to ensure the safety of your commercial doors and customers with our full-fledged door closer care services.
How Door Closers Work
Manual door closers work by allowing the user to open the door easily without having to physically close the door behind them. When a manual door closer is properly installed, the user will feel slight resistance when opening the door. This will help give the user an idea of how heavy the door is. The door will glide smoothly open following the initial resistance. Once the user stops applying resistance, the door closer's spring will force the mechanism's arm to gently close the door until it settles back in place.
Door Closer Repair
Glass Doctor of San Angelo, TX specialists have the training required to professional treat a variety of door closer problems.
- Incorrect door closers: A heavier door is going to require a stronger door closer that contains stronger springs. A heavy door that doesn't have the proper closer installed poses a safety risk and can result in misalignments and damage to both the closer and the door.
- Improper door closer installation: Glass Doctor of San Angelo, TX experts have the skills and tools necessary to properly install and maintain your door closers, thereby maximizing their lifespan and ensuring that they will remain in good, working condition. It's important that an experienced specialist performs door closer care services, from spring adjustment to door closer installation, in order to prevent:
- Unexpected door movements
- Doorframe damage
- Seal repairs and low oil levels: Seal breaks result in the exposure of clearance gaps, which leaves your door hardware vulnerable and could cause lubricant leaks. An oil leak is generally an indication that there is a mechanical problem with your door closer, such as a failed seal, broken O-ring or a missing screw. You will want to make sure that you have a professional replace your door closer's oil. Lack of lubrication can cause the door to open or close too fast, which may injure the user or damage to the door.
- Locking issues: A door that is difficult to lock reduces the security of your business. It will also affect the condition of the doorframe, the door closer and the locking mechanism.
Door Closer Care Services
If there is something wrong with your door closer, don't attempt to repair it yourself. Doing so could void your door closer's warranty. Our specialists undergo extensive training in order to provide expert door closer care services. Additionally, they are also highly qualified to provide assistance with glass repairs, thresholds, hinges and doorframes. For more information about our door closer care services, contact us at Glass Doctor of San Angelo, TX today.
Canada excluded. Services performed by independently owned and operated franchises.
Time limit for claims applies. Full details here.