Shower Door and Bathtub Enclosures
The best way to upgrade and create a sense of elegance in your bathroom is with a new shower door or tub enclosure from Glass Doctor® of Midland, TX. Freeing your bathroom of that tired old shower curtain will bring more light and a sense of space to the room. Call for an appointment, and our specialist will review our catalog of upgrade options ranging from new glass shower doors or stalls, tub enclosures, premium hardware accessories, and other remodeling inspirations that will infuse new life into your bathroom.
Improvements to your bathroom will increase the value of your home while enhancing your enjoyment. A new shower door or tub enclosure can open up a small bathroom.
Whether you will be upgrading a shower stall or adding a tub enclosure, Glass Doctor of Midland, TX's designs will enhance the beauty and brightness of the room.
Glass Doctor provides several services to kick-start your imagination while gathering ideas, including:
- Shower Door Gallery: Our shower door and tub enclosure gallery offers a wide variety of options in configuration, opaqueness, thickness and design.
- Shower Door Accessories: Accessorize the look of your shower or tub enclosure. Options exist for tinted glass and distinct glass pattern.
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas: Having trouble coming up with something? No problem! Here are some ideas!
- Consultation: When you schedule an appointment with Glass Doctor of Midland, TX, you will receive an in-home consultation.
- Ordering and Installation: We make this as quick and as painless as possible!
- Vendors: A list of our vendors.
- Hydrophobic Coating Glass Protectant: Learn about our hydrophobic glass protectant, a specialized coating installed to surfaces to make them more oil and water repelant.
Now that your prospective choices have been made, measurements and installation feasibility will be assessed. The measurements are taken to determine the fit and size of the additions. As part of the installation, Glass Doctor partners with local businesses to assess the floor’s weight-bearing capabilities to ensure that the floor can support the new additions’ weight. If a new structure must be built then a floor or base structure is placed to support the new shower door or bath enclosure. This structure can be made of marble, tile, wood, or sheetrock.
Once you have decided on your new enclosure configuration, choosing the accessories that bring color and texture to the bathroom is next. Accessories that coordinate and lend style include the towel racks, handles, and hinges for the shower doors. Glass Doctor of Midland, TX service professionals will also help you choose the faucets, drawer knobs, and other accents that will complement your bathroom renovation project.
Cost Calculation and Timeline
Once all of the parts, accessories, labor, and other factors have all been determined, a service professional will calculate a cost and develop a timeline for completion. Glass Doctor installers will do their best to complete the project as quickly as possible and with as little disruption to your personal lives as possible.
Call Glass Doctor of Midland, TX and let us begin the conversation to upgrade your bathroom!