Improve any space with custom mirrors. The nature of mirrors makes them ideal for creating visual space and adding light to a room. Glass Doctor¨ of Houston has a solid reputation as a dependable source for customers who desire glass solutions that change the look and feel of homes and offices. You are guaranteed to love your custom mirror when you work with our team.
Increase Depth and the Illusion of Space
Installing custom mirrors in strategic locations will make the space appear larger. Custom mirrors reflect the light off the walls and ceilings to make rooms more pleasurable. Glass Doctor of Houston specialists know where to place mirrors to highlight the best features. Consider:
- Mirrored wall: Apply mirrors to make tight areas like foyers or hallways look more spacious.
- Accent mirrors: Statement mirrors placed above a fireplace, headboard or other object.
- Mirrored backsplash: Use a mirrored backsplash to create more depth for your kitchen.
Accent Decor and Artwork
The existing art pieces and decor in your home can take on a completely new appearance with custom mirrors. Our glass experts will cut and shape mirrors to exacting specifications. Choose from a wide selection of tints, edges, finishes and frames. Some of our most popular custom mirror solutions are:
- Framed mirrors: Framed mirrors can function as inspiring glass pieces, which add life to walls that display your favorite framed photographs or artwork.
- Mirrored shelves: Install mirrored shelves to create a panoramic, 360-degree view of cherished collectibles, sculptures or paintings.
- Hanging mirrors: Careful placement of a custom mirror can redirect the natural light to a space that displays your prized art collection or a valued family heirloom.
Intensify Natural Light
Magnify the amount of natural light in a room by mounting a mirror on the wall parallel to the window. Glass Doctor of Houston offers a variety of options, such as:
- Bedroom mirrors: Use mirrors to augment the artificial light from lamps and natural light from windows, skylights or doors.
- Mounted mirrors: Strengthen the illumination produced by lanterns, desk lamps, floor lamps and other sources of lighting.
Customs mirrors allow you to make maximum use of the available light and saves you money on your electricity bill.
Mirrors for Final Dress Check
When you head out of your home, a full-length mirror, installed in your closet, bedroom, bathroom or foyer, gives you the best chance to check your clothing and appearance before you set out for your destination.
Glass Doctor of Houston full-length mirrors products include:
- Framed mirrors: These full-length mirrors come in a broad array of sizes, shapes and frames.
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors: Helps you get your attire and other aspects of your appearance just right, before you leave home.
For expert recommendations on creating a more vibrant environment with glass decor, contact Glass Doctor of Houston. Call or simply fill out a service request online. Our glass specialists will arrive to perform a free consultation, conduct measurements and work with you at every step, from start to finish.