Getting custom mirrors for your home will improve the aesthetics and comfort of your residence. Glass Doctor® of Houma provides custom glass solutions to homeowners in Houma and Thibodaux. Our specialists have extensive experience in designing and installing mirror fixtures to suit many different tastes. Rely on Glass Doctor of Houma for custom cut mirrors; your home will benefit from the highest quality glass decor available.
Make Interiors Appear Larger
If you feel your interior space seems a bit small, you can have mirrors cleverly placed in rooms to give them a more expansive feel. Mirrors reflect artificial and natural light throughout the room, making it seem brighter and bigger. They also give rooms a more inviting and comfortable feel. At Glass Doctor of Houma, we offer options like framed mirrors or tiled mirrors that accentuate the interior design already present in your home.
Our specialists offer custom mirror options such as:
- Hanging mirrors in hallways and bathrooms
- Backsplash mirrors for kitchens
- Statement mirrors placed in focal points
Enhance Decor and Artwork
Highlight your home's existing art and glass decor with custom mirrors cut to your unique specifications. Select from a variety of tints, edges, finishes and frames to accentuate the style of your home.
Some decorative mirrors worth considering include:
- Mirrored Shelves: Gives a panoramic, 360-degree view of existing art pieces, sculptures, antiques or collectibles.
- Hanging Mirrors: If well placed, the mirror will direct natural light to fill a space containing your favorite art pieces.
- Framed Mirrors: Perfect for virtually any application, framed mirrors are especially good at adding a splash of inspiring glass decor to walls containing framed photos or art.
Enhance Your Home's Natural Light
Use custom mirrors to showcase your art collection. Our specialists offer customizable mirror options that allow you to choose from different finishes, tints, frames and edge designs.
Consider these decorative mirror options:
- Shelving mirrors: Shelving fixtures that feature custom mirrors offer sweeping panoramic views of art displays that are great for showing off collections.
- Mirrors featured as decorative frames: A framed mirror can be used to contribute more color to a room and to a picture frame for an impressive and distinguished look.
- Hanging mirrors: An over-size, well-placed hanging mirror can give an interior a grandiose feel and better exposure to natural light.
Take Advantage of Natural Light
Natural light is an important resource when you're planning out the interior design of your rooms. Mirrors built into tabletops or hung on your walls enhance the illumination offered in your rooms. Rooms that are underexposed to light can have a dark and dreary feel that is immediately corrected by the addition of some dazzling mirror fixtures.
You can capitalize on natural light in your decor with the following options for custom mirrors:
- Bedroom mirrors: Keep your sleeping area looking well lit and inviting during the day. Bedroom mirrors will not only reflect natural light, but they'll also make the most of lamplight in your room.
- Mirrors mounted: Mounted lanterns are good at reflecting the light that's given off by table and desk lamps.
A full-length mirror is a great way to impress guests. It's also practical for dressing in your bedroom. Get a good look at yourself in a full-length mirror before going out on the town.
Full-length mirror options to consider:
- Closet doors or walls: Framed full body mirrors hung in a functional spot results in practical, beautiful decor.
- Gym mirrors: Add a large wall mirror to spot yourself in your home gym.
If you'd like to learn more about what custom mirrors from Glass Doctor of Houma can do for your home's interior, contact our team today!