Glass Tabletops & Custom Shelving
Unique glass tabletops take your home decor from the ordinary to the extraordinary. Custom glass from Glass Doctor® of Memphis will add brightness to any room without the heavy look other tabletops display.
Advantages of Glass Tabletops
- Your room will seem larger, since they take up less visual space than wood or other materials.
- Glass tabletops are a much easier option than re-staining if you have furniture that you’d like to refurbish.
- Glass overlays protect your wood from nicks and scratches, spills, condensation from glasses and other damage.
- Glass is easy to keep clean and maintain.
- They make it easy to change for a new home decor look in the future.
Glass Doctor of Memphis offers a tremendous variety of options, and our trained specialists will help you choose the right product for your home decor. We’ll come to your home to walk you through the process, from choosing the edge work detail or tint you’d like to selecting the perfect shape and size.
Products that Meet your Needs
We’ll take exact measurements and make sure that your tabletop is the right type for your specific needs, including:
Protection from sunlight: If your table is in a room that receives a lot of sunlight, consider tinted or coated glass, which is similar to window glass. This will protect your table from fading and damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
Safety considerations: If you have young children, we offer tempered or laminated glass for extra safety. This glass is resistant to breaking, and when it does suffer damage, it breaks into safe chunks rather than dangerous shards. Our specialists will also make sure that your table will safely support the weight and thickness of the glass you select.
Shapes: Glass tabletops are available in just about any shape and size you can imagine, from traditional styles to more unique.
A variety of uses: Custom glass tabletops will enhance and protect any table, inside and outside of your home or business, including nightstands, antique pieces and a myriad of tables. We make patio pieces, too.
The Glass Doctor of Memphis Difference
Glass Doctor offers the following advantages to its customers:
- Uniformed, trained specialists who use industry best practices
- Clean, respectful habits. Our specialists wipe their feet on our personal mats before entering and also wear shoe covers.
- Upfront pricing
- Appointments available on your schedule
- Unparalleled customer service
Schedule an appointment with Glass Doctor of Memphis to get started on refreshing the look of your business or home decor with new custom glass tabletops.