Custom Mirrors in Mechanicsburg, PA
Considering bringing more light into your home, or creating the illusion of a larger, more open room? Custom mirrors are an artistic way to create a different atmosphere in your home, and Glass Doctor® of Mechanicsburg, PA has experts who are trained to assist you in creating the one-of-a-kind mirror for your home.
Custom Mirrors for Every Space
Adding a custom mirror to your home is less money and takes less time than a home remodel. This simple addition creates a brighter, and more spacious home through illusion and light. Our team of technicians makes the process of custom mirror design and installation effortless, letting you get back to your lives quicker.
Visually Enlarge Your Home
There are tricks to making a room in your home look larger. By installing one into a cramped room your visitors may comment on how the room feels more open and spacious, without even noticing the new mirror. The benefits for adding a mirror are:
- Create a room with a view: If a room in your house has no windows, strategically placing a custom mirror reflects the electric lighting in the space. Installing a mirror across from works of art also creates the illusion of a larger space.
- Enlarge a reading area:If your reading corner feels a little too cozy, you can open up the area with a custom mirror that catches nearby natural light or illuminate a floor lamp.
- Reflect a corner window: If a window is located near the corner of a room, hanging a beveled mirror on the perpendicular window creates a mirrored image that enlarges the area.
Fill Your Home with Light
The use of a mirror can make what once was an unused room in your home now inviting. You’ll be amazed at custom mirrors ability to transform a dark alcove in your home by reflecting light. Consider these custom mirror ideas for your home:
- Spotlight the fireplace: The natural centerpiece of your living room is the mantle above your fireplace. Adding a custom mirror to your mantle acts as an artistic piece while injecting light into your living room.
- Light up a backsplash: Brighten up your kitchen with a mirrored backsplash or use mirrored panes on your cabinets.
- Highlight your furniture: Strategic placement of your custom mirrors, over sofas, chairs, entryway tables, or more, reflect light and bring more attention to the furniture piece.
- A mirror pane on your coffee table: A mirrored surface reflects natural and artificial light within a room, creating the illusion of more illumination day or night. This makes a custom piece of furniture that simultaneously protects the surface underneath the mirror while creating the illusion of a larger room.
There are a myriad of styles of mirrors to choose from when designing your custom mirror – from hanging to floor-to-ceiling, framed or unframed mirrors, or even mirrored shelves – all of these options are here to make sure that Glass Doctor of Mechanicsburg, PA produces the perfect mirror for you. Schedule an appointment online or call us today at (717) 766-6262 to take the first step to transforming your home.