Windshield Replacement & Repair in Butte, MT
A cracked or broken windshield needs professional attention. Glass Doctor® of Butte, MT repairs or replaces your windshield in an hour to get you back on the road. Our glass specialists use a number of factors to determine if your windshield needs a repair or a full windshield replacement.
- Size: Chips larger than 3/8 of an inch and cracks longer than three inches means your windshield must be replaced. Smaller chips and cracks are repairable.
- Location:If a crack extends to the edge of your windshield, it should be replaced to avoid future cracking from occurring. Chips that obscure your vision or distract you while driving require a full windshield replacement.
- Time:The longer you wait to repair a crack or chip in your windshield, the harder it is to complete a successful repair. This is due to the accumulation of dirt and grime inside the damaged area.
Glass Doctor of Butte, MT helps you determine the best option for your damaged windshield.
There are many reasons why a windshield repair is more beneficial than replacing the entire windshield:
- Convenience: Repairs are completed within an hour.
- Inexpensive: It is less expensive to make repairs than to have an entire windshield replaced.
- Insurance Benefits: Since the windshield repair is a cheaper option, many insurance companies will waive the deductible and pay for the complete repair.
- Safety: Repairing a cracked or chipped windshield does not require the removal of the windshield from your vehicle. Since the original windshield remains on your car, your car will keep its original safety standards.
A Glass Doctor of Butte, MT specialist will determine if your windshield is beyond repair and must be replaced. If your vehicle needs a full windshield replacement, our glass expert will follow precise steps to ensure a successful replacement.
Glass Doctor offers a Windshield Protection Plan for all new windshields installed by our glass specialists. This 12-month warranty allows Glass Doctor of Butte, MT to repair or replace your windshield for free if it has been damaged within a year of being replaced.
Our glass specialists are fully trained in auto glass repair and replacement services. Don’t risk driving unprotected by your windshield. Call Glass Doctor of Butte, MT today or schedule an appointment online!