Adding a custom mirror to your home has the ability to significantly improve the atmosphere of your home by adding light and the sense of depth and space to any room. Finding the right mirror to fit your design aesthetic while also being functional can be tricky. That is why Glass Doctor® of Butte, MT offers a full range of custom mirrors to suit every home.
Our team of specialists have years or experience and training to help clients make the mirror that best fits their home through our wide range of glass solutions. No matter the size or shape, Glass Doctor will create your mirror to your specification.
Expanding Homes with Custom Mirrors
Mirrors have the remarkable ability to both reflect and accentuate colors and views, creating a striking effect in any room. Our technicians will come to your home and provide recommendations on the best places to put your mirrors, as well as any advice needed to compliment your home’s aesthetic. These mirrors, reflect light, open up interior spaces, make rooms look larger, and provide an impressive makeover for a small investment.
Compliment and Accentuate
Glass Doctor gives you the ability to choose from a wide variety of edges, tints, finishes, and frames to create a custom mirror that is perfect for complementing your existing décor. Some of the types of mirrors that are frequently used to create a statement are:
- Framed Mirrors: functioning as an inspiring glass piece, these frames chosen can accentuate the surrounding artwork or wall color, adding life to your walls and displays.
- Mirrored Shelves:Install mirrored shelves to create a panoramic, 360-degree view of cherished collectibles, sculptures, paintings or books.
- Hanging Mirrors: Careful placements of hanging mirrors can redirect natural or artificial light into a space that is dark or cramped, opening up the room.
Inspire and Impress
Large, full-length mirrors are perfect for creating a statement or a positive first impression. The specialists at Glass Doctor of Butte, MT recommend the following types:
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mirrors: applying these mirrors in your bedroom helps you get dressed in style with the full-length mirror.
- Mirrored Backsplash: mirrored backsplash used in your kitchens or bathrooms create the illusion of a larger room.
- Accent Mirrors: create a statement by placing strong mirrors above fireplaces, headboards, or other eye-drawing areas within your home.
Enhance and Brighten
Custom mirrors have the ability to reflect light and create the illusion of an open, airy space. This ability provides an impressive makeover to your home for a small price. The following mirrors are recommended to open up your rooms:
- Mounted Mirrors: these mirrors strengthen the illumination from natural or artificial light, making a room appear larger.
- Mirrored Walls: placing these mirrors in tight areas, like foyers or hallways, makes the area appear more spacious.
Glass Doctor of Butte, MT delivers customer-approved glass décor that enhances your home while matching your aesthetic and unique stipulations. Schedule an appointment to speak with our specialists about your vision and take the first step to a custom mirror today!