Don't let redecorating your home become an overwhelming project. Easily brighten up what you first loved about your home with the addition of beautiful custom mirrors. No matter the size or style of your home, these lovely additions can transform the mood and visual space of any area.
The custom glass solutions experts at Glass Doctor® of Tulsa offer an outstanding selection of custom mirrors that will enhance the interior decor of any interior. We provide our clients with decades of design knowledge, installation expertise and unmatched customer service.
Mirrors Made for Every Space
Create Depth and the Illusion of Space
There is no reason to limit mirrors to the bathroom or bedroom spaces when they can be used anywhere in the home to reflect light and enhance your decor. Using oversized mirrors or smaller groupings also creates depth and space. Here are a few ideas for decorating with custom mirrors:
- Small rooms: Create the illusion of space by hanging one or more mirrors across from windows.
- Fireplace: Reflect a fire's warm tones back into the room by hanging a custom mirror above the mantel.
- Kitchen: Mirror-fronted cabinets or wall tiles brighten and enlarge a small kitchen.
- Patio: Reflect the beauty of your yard and pool with an over-sized mirror attached to a patio wall.
Accentuate Your Art and Home Decor
Professional interior designers have always used mirrors as design elements because they command attention. The experts at Glass Doctor of Tulsa will be happy to help you customize attractive mirrors for your home. Here are a few design tricks:
- Hanging mirrors: A variety of ornate mirrors add breadth and interest to bare, boring stairways and landings.
- Framed mirrors: Don't limit a your bathroom to one mirror. Different-size framed mirrors energize your bathroom.
- Mirrored shelves: Mirrored shelves reflect natural and artificial light directly onto your treasured collectibles.
Enhance Your Home's Natural Light
Hanging or arranging mirrors in the right areas bring more natural light inside; consider one of these professional design methods:
- Bring the beauty of nature into your home by hanging an over-size mirror on a wall opposite a large bay window or patio doors.
- Group mirrors in multiple sizes on a kitchen wall for a modern appearance.
- Mix or match several ornately framed mirrors in your entryway for a rich style.
Mirrors Made to Impress
Over-sized and full-length mirrors add drama and boldness to any area, especially dark hall or entryways. Hanging a custom mirror between two windows creates the illusion of an extra window while reflecting extra light into a room.
Whatever your style, the custom mirror specialists at Glass Doctor of Tulsa always provide superior service and expert installation. Call us today or fill out an online request form.