G12® Road Hazard Guarantee
Glass Doctor® of Texoma specialist prioritize your safety above all else. That’s why we replace your windshield using high-quality materials. We follow industry safety guidelines to restore your vehicle’s crash safety system. After your installation is complete, we continue to make your protection a priority through our windshield replacement guarantee.
When your windshield is damaged due to a road hazard within 12 months of the original replacement date, Glass Doctor of Texoma repairs or replaces the glass for free.
- We replace your windshield one-time only during the 12-month guarantee period.
- We first attempt to restore your windshield with our eco-friendly repair process.
- As the repair process is an efficient, economical option, it does not void the remaining guarantee period.
- The guarantee covers damage due to road hazards only.
- Guaranteed repairs must be completed at a Glass Doctor location; the issuing Glass Doctor must be notified of the service.
- Windshield replacement guarantee claims must be reported before your guarantee expires.
- Our G12® Windshield Road Hazard Guarantee covers the glass only. It does not cover the costs of labor, kit, molding, or clips.
The Glass Doctor of Texoma windshield replacement guarantee promises to restore your windshield's clarity and structural integrity. For additional benefits, we offer these G12 upgrades:
- G12 Future Installation Option:Covers the cost of labor, kit, molding and clips.
- G12 Value Package: This option includes Clear Choice™ windshield protectant and a new pair of wiper blades.
- The G12 Guarantee does not cover damage as a result of a collision, intentional act, fraud or an act of God.
- The guarantee is not included in windshield replacement performed upon Class A motor coaches, buses or class seven or eight heavy duty trucks.
At Glass Doctor of Texoma, we are proud to offer the G12 windshield replacement guarantee. To learn more about our 12-month guarantee and how it keeps you safe on the road, contact us to learn more.
Some exclusions may apply.