Auto Glass Care
The road and weather poses hazards for cars. You never know when a crack or break will happen to your auto glass, but when it does, it’s essential to deal with it right away. Glass Doctor® of Sumter, can bring clarity back to your windshield with an auto glass repair or replacement. We fix any issues that occur in windshields, mirrors, sunroofs, side windows or back glass. Get your auto glass back in top shape with help from our expert team.
Your windshield plays a bigger role than a window to see the road; it also provides extra structural integrity in your automobile. When you are in a front-end collision or rollover accident, your windshield is a huge safety factor. If your glass has been compromised by a crack or break, it needs to be addressed immediately.
Since a windshield is so important, most insurance providers offer coverage for its repair and replacement. There are some things you can expect when you take your vehicle to Glass Doctor of Sumter.
- Easy insurance claims: Our team will handle your paperwork, making the process that faster and smoother.
- All makes and models: Our auto glass repair specialists are familiar with a wide variety of technologies, makes and models. Trust us to restore your car glass and choose the best type of repair for your situation.
- Best practices: Glass Doctor of Sumter, is a member of the Auto Glass Safety Council™. We follow the industry’s best practices to replace, repair and install automotive glass. We only use quality glass and adhesive, plus a trained specialist will perform the service.
Auto Glass Repair and Replacement
While windshields are the common auto glass repair and replacement project, other glass on your vehicle may need our expertise as well. Auto makers use tempered glass throughout cars of various makes and models to ensure passenger safety. When this type of glass is damaged, there is no other option than to have it replaced. Glass Doctor of Sumter, quickly replaces tempered glass. The most likely uses of tempered glass on your vehicle are sunroofs, passenger windows, back windshields and quarter glass.
Our specialists will consult with you and give you an accurate price estimate for any glass replacement your car needs.
Your auto glass replacement is automatically covered by the Windshield Protection Plan You can also extend that coverage by investing in the Value Package for an additional fee. With the package you’ll get coverage for:
- Any damage that occurs within the 12-month period
- Labor costs for future auto glass repair and replacement
- New windshield wipers
- Clear Choice™ protectant glass treatment
Glass Doctor of Sumter, is here to address any auto glass repair and replacement concerns you have. Our specialists will work to have you back on the road safely as quickly as possible. Contact us today to learn more!