A custom mirror placed strategically in any space can significantly improve the aesthetics of your home. By reflecting natural light from your windows, ceiling and walls of your home, a relatively small space can appear much larger, making your home more inviting and open to friends and family.
Glass Doctor® of Streator, IL provides a full range of custom mirrors that can be styled to suit your existing home. One of our specialists will visit you for an in-home consultation. During the visit they will help you pick out the style and size of mirror you’d like. They’ll also talk you through any installation or safety questions you might have. When you’re ready to make your order we’ll set an installation date that suits you.
Mirror Contributions to Decor
A well-placed mirror can also be used to draw attention to your existing home decor and art. Or place a mirror to strategically to reflect artificial light within a dim room. And, of course, mirrors are used to help you see yourself when getting ready before a big night out, so pick a style that you easily can see your entire reflection.
Glass Doctor of Streator, IL offers a full range of mirror options for your home including:
- Hanging Mirrors: A well-placed hanging mirror can increase the light and perceived space within a room.
- Framed Mirrors: A framed mirror will work perfectly if you already have some grouped picture frames, creating extra light and space and adding depth and style to the area in which you hang your pictures.
- Mirrored Walls: Add light and size to your cramped hallway or a small room with a mirrored wall. We can create custom mirrors to any size to fit your room.
- Mirrored Backsplash: Ideal for adding depth to your kitchen, a mirrored backsplash
- Statement Mirrors: Direct attention to a specific area of a room with a grand mirror. This type of mirror upgrades the decor and ambiance of the room.
- Mirrored Shelves: Mirrored shelving is perfect for when you want to draw attention to a sculpture or set of collectibles. The mirror will not only draw the eye but it’ll also bathe your centerpiece in light.
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mirrors: Why not go the whole way and have a floor-to-ceiling mirror? These types of custom mirrors are perfect for bedrooms and walk-in closets because you’ll be able to check out your outfit with ease.
All of these custom mirrors can be created using a wide variety of edges, tints, finishes and frames that can be used to complement your existing decor.
If you need help making a choice, a member of our team will be happy to help you during your free home consultation. For more information and to start your design process, call Glass Doctor of Streator, IL today.