National Accounts Program
Save money and time with all your glass-related need with contact Glass Doctor® of Sarnia. With over 260 locations throughout Canada and the United States, our national business repair accounts provide you with the efficiency you need at competitive rates.
At Glass Doctor of Sarnia, those with national accounts enjoy the same advantages of our Customer Care program, as well as streamlined services.
Benefits of National Accounts
Streamlined Business Processes
- Dedicated account management: Regardless of the number of locations, they will all have a single point of contact through a dedicated National Accounts Manager who serves as a liaison.
- Centralized dispatching: Whenever one of the businesses in your account needs glass-related services, staff members simply need to call a one dedicated toll-free phone number. Those with national business repair accounts can also send work order requests via email.
- Centralized billing: Glass Doctor has one billing address for all of its national locations.
- Real-time report management: As a National Accounts client, you can monitor different work requests in real time, as well as invoices and other account information.
- Standard pricing nationwide: Regardless of your area of the country, the businesses listed in your account receive standard rates.
- Discounted volume pricing: Customers who participate in our National Accounts program receive between 10-30% off the regular price of items and services. Services include:
- Window repairs and replacements
- Door closer maintenance and repairs
- Custom installations
- Emergency board-up services
- Glass door installations
- Discounted auto glass repair services for fleets: Glass Doctor of Sarnia and our other nationwide locations offer comprehensive auto glass repair and replacement services for company fleets. We also extend the G12® Guarantee on all windshield replacements.
- Emergency glass repair services: Glass Doctor of Sarnia has glass specialists available 24 hours a day and seven day a week, so you don't have to worry about glass breaks after hours or during the weekend. With our mobile glass services, we'll come to you to secure broken windows and glass doors. Our emergency glass repair services also include:
- Window boarding and cleanup services
- Door closer repairs
- Window replacements
- Mirror replacements
- Crack and chip repairs
- Priority response: When one of your locations need glass repair services, it automatically goes to the top of the list, allowing normal business operations to resume as soon as possible. We also extend priority emergency response services to National Accounts customers.
- Participation in the Advance Measurement program: Complement the disaster preparedness and business continuity plans of all of your locations with our Advance Measurement program. In this program, glass specialists record detailed notes about the glass in your different commercial properties and create diagrams of their locations. When a property suffers broken glass, a manager simply needs to call Glass Doctor and indicate the location of the glass in question using the diagram. Since we’ll already have the measurements on file, you’ll experience a quick repair process.
- Participation in our in-stock replacement program: As an accompaniment to the Advance Measurement program, our in-stock replacement program expedites the repair process and is beneficial if any of your locations has a higher risk of glass breaks. In this program, we keep glass items that you indicate in stock, so it’s already on-hand when the need arises.
The national business repair accounts that we offer throughout North America help streamline operations, save money and expedite glass repairs. If your operations are based in anywhere in Lambton County, contact Glass Doctor of Sarnia to schedule a complimentary on-site consultation today.