You can't overstate the potential of custom mirrors. From improving your lighting to opening up your living space, they offer the perfect interior design solution. In any room of your home, a custom mirror from Glass Doctor® of Sarnia works wonders.
Make Modern Mirrors
Our specialists have years of experience creating unique glass decor for residents throughout the Lambton County area. Contact us today, and our team will work with you to create custom mirrors that match your personal style and beautifully compliment your space. Our experts also provide a wealth of useful tips on how you can use custom mirrors to your advantage:
Create Depth and the Illusion of Space
Strategically placing mirrors at key locations in your home will create a sense of depth, immediately giving the impression of an open, inviting space. Mirrors reflect the ceiling, walls, and the natural light from windows, which can make even a small room seem bigger. It's a great way to make narrow hallways or cramped entryways feel more spacious. Plus, by using tiled or framed mirrors, you can perfectly accentuate your home's architecture. Mirror options for improving space include:
- Mirrored walls: Make cramped or small hallways appear much roomier
- Mirrored backsplash: Create a sense of depth in a kitchen
- Statement mirrors: Place above a headboard or fireplace to anchor the entire room
Accentuate Your Home Decor and Art
One-of-a-kind custom mirrors from Glass Doctor of Sarnia are the perfect way to highlight the existing art and decor in your home. We cut each mirror to your precise specifications, with a huge variety of tints, finishes, edges and frames to choose from. Use a custom mirror to bring out the best in your decor:
- Mirrored shelves: Enjoy a 360-degree view of your favorite art pieces and collectibles.
- Hanging mirrors: Direct light to emphasize your home's decor
- Framed mirrors: Add a splash of inspiration to walls containing hanging artwork or photos
Enhance Your Home's Natural Light
In dim halls, windowless basements, and any other space that could use better lighting, mirrors are the answer. They spread both natural and artificial light in any room, brightening up the space and making it more welcoming. Mirrored tabletops and hanging mirrors are ideal for this purpose, along with:
- Bedroom mirrors: Make the room feel more lively by reflecting light from windows
- Mounted mirrors: Magnify the illumination desk lamps and other light sources to brighten dim rooms
Mirrors Made to Impress
Full-length mirrors have some uses in bedrooms, bathrooms, closets and entryways. They are excellent for getting a top-to-bottom look at your outfit before you head out the door, and they're a great way to welcome guests. Talk to our team about a custom framed and finished full-length mirror for one of these uses:
- Framed mirrors: Add a splash of sophistication and intrigue to your bath area while beautifully highlighting the room's contours
- Floor-to-ceiling mirrors: Try on attire before leaving your house, or get a head-to-toe look at yourself before leaving the front door
A custom mirror offers endless possibilities. Contact Glass Doctor of Sarnia today for expert assistance from our team of custom glass specialists. We offer a free consultation, helpful advice and an enormous variety of design options, ensuring that your new glass decor perfectly matches your unique style and taste.