Custom mirrors are the perfect addition to any room, they reflect natural and artificial light, creating the illusion of a larger, more open room. Glass Doctor ® of Reno crafts your custom mirror to match your personal style and create a unique piece that is eye-catching.
Custom-cut mirrors allow you the options of personalized framing, tinting, edging, and tinting. Our glass specialists will work with you through every step of the way so that your mirror is a personification of your style and fits perfectly into your home. There are many benefits to having a customized mirror in your home.
Reasons to Choose Custom Mirrors
There are four reasons that you should choose custom mirrors. Glass Doctor of Reno finds that with strategic use of custom mirrors, your home:
1) Accentuate Your Personal Style
Glass Doctor of Reno has specialists who work to make sure all of your specifications are met, and that the mirror matches your home’s style perfectly. These mirrors are perfect for emphasizing other artistic items throughout your home. Some decorative mirrors worth considering are as follows:
- Framed Mirrors: Perfect for gallery walls and virtually any space, framed mirrors add a splash of color and uniqueness to any selection. Having a few mirrors placed strategically will illuminate a dark room.
- Mirrored Shelves: These mirrored shelves create a modern look in your home while giving a 360-degree view to any art, collectibles, or books placed upon the shelves.
- Hanging Mirrors: Using a chain to change these mirrors gives you ample opportunities to direct natural light onto a piece of treasured artwork.
2) Enhancing Light Within Your Home
Mirrors have the ability to absorb and reflect light back into a space, creating the illusion of a larger room that is simultaneously cozy. This is possible with glass tabletops, hanging mirrors, and multiple mirrors in a room without a window. In order to bring more light into your home’s interior, consider the following mirrors:
- Mounted Mirrors: Having mounted mirrors allows for light to be illuminated by lamps, natural light and other light sources.
- Bedroom Mirrors:Having a mirror or two placed in your bedroom will work wonders for brightening and enlarging your rooms size.
3) Creating the Illusion of Depth and Space
By placing mirrors across from windows or light sources your rooms appear much more open and inviting as opposed to dark, cramped spaces. The use of mirrors can transform an entire room or hallway with just light. With tiled or framed mirrors, the architecture and contours of your home are highlighted. Below are some of the most common mirrors request to increase depth and space in homes:
- Mirrored Backsplash: Created depth and creative flair in your kitchen or bathroom by placing a mirrored backsplash.
- Statement Mirrors: Glass Doctor of Reno can cut mirrors to fit any personalized frame. These mirrors can be placed above fireplaces or bedframes.
- Mirrored Walls: These statement pieces make cramped or small hallways appear much larger.
- Kitchen cabinets/li>
- Above fireplaces
- In dining rooms
- Bathroom mirrors
- Vanity mirrors
Where to Install Custom Mirrors
There are many places in your home that custom mirrors can go, so get creative! From bathrooms to kitchens and more, these mirrors are cut, etched, beveled, framed and installed to perfectly fit in your room. Below are just some of the places that custom mirrors can go:
Contact Us Today
Ready to design and install your custom mirror? Schedule an appointment with Glass Doctor specialists. We are excited to bring your custom mirror images to life. During your free in-home consultation our specialists will measure your space, listen to your needs and create your one-of-a-kind mirror. Call (775) 455-4655 today!