Shower Doors & Tub Enclosures
Nothing adds more beauty to a bathroom than a glass shower door or tub enclosure. A cleaner, brighter and more contemporary bathroom boosts the value of your home. But upgrading a bathroom isn't a project to tackle without the assistance of experts. Glass Doctor® of Peoria & Bloomington specialists know how to lead you through the process, so you get the bathroom of your dreams.
Before you select an enclosure, there are several factors to consider:
- Structure: Will the enclosure anchor to a tile wall or drywall? Where are the supporting studs? These questions help us determine the weight your walls will support and if additional support is necessary.
- Fixtures: It is important to select a shower head that won't spray water outside of your tub or shower enclosure.
- Measurements: Our glass experts know exactly which measurements we need to provide you with an accurate price for materials and installation along with a perfectly fitting enclosure.
- Ventilation: Ventilating moisture in the bathroom is essential to prevent peeling paint and mold growth. Glass Doctor of Peoria & Bloomington offers custom additions such as a glass steam room kit to alleviate ventilation issues if your bathroom is fully tiled, and offers thorough ventilation checks and advice if your bathroom is drywall.
If you're not sure where to start, try browsing through our links. We have a range of shower doors and tub enclosures to look through, so you're sure to find something that sparks your creativity.
- Shower Door Gallery
- Shower Door Accessories
- Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
- Ordering and Installation
- Clear Choice™ Protectant
Free In-Home Consultation
Glass Doctor of Peoria & Indianapolis specialists are ready to inspect your entire bathroom, make careful measurements and help you choose the right shower door. We will provide a detailed floor plan including any structural improvements for your new bathroom. Call or schedule an appointment online for your free in-home consultation today!