National Accounts Program
Professional vendor partnerships form an essential part of today’s successful business operations. To ensure you have actionable solutions in place for emergency glass repair and replacement, Glass Doctor® of Montgomery County delivers a variety of services through our National Accounts program. Our nationwide network of experts allows us to offer consistent, dependable service for companies with multiple locations, while conducting glass repairs efficiently and according to stringent industry standards.
Our commercial account members enjoy a variety of features that are specifically designed to reduce the costs associated with property management, saving your business time and money.
Streamlined Vendor Process
We understand that managing service professionals is often a tediously inefficient process. However, our National Accounts establish streamlined processing using innovative methods such as:
- Dedicated contact point: National business repair accounts holders who manage more than one location benefit from a single account, which records every service request. This allows businesses to easily view projects and costs allocation.
- Single source billing and dispatch: Integrated features give our members convenient access to a single source for requesting service at any of your business locations. Plus, you’re able to organize, manage and remit multiple jobs through a central source.
- Instant access: Real-time, secure account viewing allows you to develop and execute proactive strategies for safeguarding your commercial storefronts, windows, doors and interior glass.
- Comprehensive set-up: We easily conform to your company’s vetting processes, including insurance compliance and credit requirements.
Our glass experts deliver commercial glass repair and replacement services that limit the downtime your business experiences after an emergency. Our national business repair accounts receive:
- Membership pricing: We offer special discounts for Montgomery County businesses that operate multiple properties. Our standardized labor and materials charges simplify your internal reporting procedures.
- Priority emergency response: When your property is subjected to glass breakage, our specialists conduct immediate replacements and board-up services 24-hours a day, seven-days a week.
- Proactive disaster recovery and maintenance: We offer targeted business solutions that limit your downtime after an accident, protect your merchandise, reduce your energy usage and improve the security of your facility.
Discover the advantages of having a professional vendor on-call for all of your commercial glass requests with our national business repair accounts program. Contact Glass Doctor of Montgomery County to arrange for your free consultation today.