G12® Road Hazard Guarantee
No matter what circumstances lead up to the damage to your windshield, trust Glass Doctor® of New Braunfels to restore it. While our experts will always recommend windshield repair when appropriate, there are cases where we must replace the glass. Fortunately, the process is quite straightforward and includes options for a windshield replacement guarantee.
The team at Glass Doctor of New Braunfels follows standards approved by the Auto Glass Safety Council™ (AGSC). If we determine that replacement is necessary to protect your vehicle and its passengers:
- The windshield is carefully removed to prevent damage to the glass, frame and bonding surface
- Our experts select a similar quality replacement windshield according to original equipment manufacturer (OEM) specifications
- We apply AGSC-approved adhesives to adhere the new windshield to the bonding surface, and expertly position the glass for an undetectable replacement
Windshield Replacement Guarantee
At Glass Doctor of New Braunfels we are proud to offer our G12® Windshield Road Hazard Guarantee on any replacement services completed by our qualified specialists. This basic, no-charge package includes:
- Unlimited repair work, including any damage that takes place within 12 months of the original replacement service.
- The windshield glass in case a replacement is required within the coverage period. The cost of installation, materials and labor are the responsibility of the vehicle owner.
For an extra fee, we offer a G12 Future Installation Option, which includes the Road Hazard Guarantee items above plus installation, materials and labor.
We also feature a G12 Value Package that covers all of the benefits of the Road Hazard Guarantee and the Future Installation Option, as well as:
- A Clear Choice ™ glass application, to improve visual clarity and make your windshield highly resistant to damage.
- New windshield wiper blades.
Guidelines and Conditions
Additional provisions apply for all our G12 guarantees:
- Any replacement service voids the remainder of the guarantee.
- Claims falling under our windshield replacement guarantee must be reported to the original installation center before the 12-month expiration date.
- Repair or replacement work to the windshield must be completed at a Glass Doctor location.
- Coverage is limited to normal road hazards.
- Exclusions include damage due to collision, intentional acts and certain types of vehicles.
- Other conditions may also apply.
Contact Glass Doctor of New Braunfels to learn more about our G12 windshield replacement guarantees.
Some exclusions may apply.