Door Closer Repair Service
Every business must make their first impression count to ensure they're enticing customers inside. If a customer walks through your door and finds that it's hard to open or swings open too suddenly, they won't think favorably about your company. Even worse, a door closer that isn't operating properly could cause a customer to be injured.
Trust Glass Doctor® of Naperville to provide door closer care and maintenance services to ensure your doors operate properly. Your business will make a good impression on your customers, who will stay safe as they walk through your doors.
How Door Closers Work
You probably don't give door closers much thought if they're working as they should. When they're properly installed and maintained, they allow your customers to easily open your doors with the right amount of pressure. After they pass through the doorway, a spring in the door closer allows the door to smoothly glide shut behind them without slamming or jarring.
Door Closer Repair
Door closers develop several issues that interfere with their ability to operate safely. Our specialists are experienced in providing door closer care to correct problems including the following:
- Incorrect types of door closers: Each door requires the right closer to ensure its safe operation. For example, large, heavy doors require closers with strong springs.
- Improperly installed and adjusted door closers: A properly installed and adjusted door closer helps increase the door's performance and longevity. Our specialists have the tools, training, and experience to install new door closers as well as properly adjust and maintain your existing ones.
- Seal repairs and low oil levels: If your doors have broken seals, your business is less energy-efficient. Hardware problems may cause oil to leak, creating a dangerous situation where doors open or close too quickly.
- Difficult to lock doors: A door that's difficult to lock poses a safety issue for your customers, employees and the premises. It could also cause damage to your door closer, frame and locking mechanism.
We'll protect your doors from the following types of problems:
- Damage to the door frame
- Sudden, unexpected movements
- Misalignments, which make your doors hard to open or close
Door Closer Maintenance Services
A door closer that's still under warranty needs to be repaired by someone with proper training to avoid voiding the remainder of the warranty. Our specialists are highly qualified to handle your door closer care needs, as well as any door frame or hardware issue. Contact Glass Doctor of Naperville today to schedule the door closer care services you need. We'll make sure they operate properly, creating the impression you want while keeping your customers safe.