To create an interesting artistic touch while also utilizing functionality, Glass Doctor of Murrells Inlet works with you to create custom mirrors for your home. Our specialists will walk through the process from conceptualization to actualization, helping you to create the perfect mirror for your home.
Mirrors Made for You
Custom Mirrors are an easy way to open up a small room, making it appear larger and brighter than before. There are many options to choose from to create a one-of-a-kind mirror: tinting, edging, frames and shapes can be mixed and matched.
Accentuating Your Personal Style
Reflecting ambient lighting to highlight artwork, photographs and other décor become possible with the strategic placement of mirrors. There are many options to create the perfect structure and set up to showcase your personal style, below are some of the ways that Glass Doctor recommends:
- Mirrored Shelves create a unique and modern look that highlights any collectibles, books, or pieces of artwork placed upon it while providing a 360-degree view.
- Framed mirrors add the perfect finishing touch on gallery walls by complimenting the existing art pieces there. If you already have a frame you would like to fill Glass Doctor cuts the mirror to fill it!
- By hanging a mirror around the house you can create the illusion of a larger room. Mirrors reflect the light and create the illusion of a larger, more spacious room.
Impressing and Enhancing
When deciding what mirror would look best in your home, Glass Doctor of Murrells Inlet recommends the following styles, which will help to elevate your home and create a more welcoming environment:
- Mirrored Wall: By applying these walls, small cramped areas appear much larger and bring light into dark spaces.
- Custom Cut Mirrors: These mirrors can be used to fit on closet doors, on top of dressers, and other pieces of furniture.
- Mirrored Backsplash: Having this unique and modern fixation in your house is enlighten your kitchen, and make a statement.
Making the Room Larger
Using strategic placement, mirrors can instantly create the illusion of a larger, warmer room. This can work in many different rooms – try placing a non-ornate mirror in a small living or bed room will give the illusion of depth. Having a mirror across from a window doubles as a piece or artwork and a light source by reflecting the natural light and showcasing the outside. Overall, custom mirrors show many benefits in your home, and the specialists at Glass Doctor of Murrells Inlet are here to help.
Glass Doctor of Murrells Inlet employs dedicated professionals who have years of experience in glass work and will bring your custom mirror dreams to life. Schedule an appointment today for a free consultation!