Clear Choice Protectant
Glass Doctor® of Mount Vernon, IL always looks out for customers' best interests. One innovative treatment we offer to ensure your panes always look pristine is our Clear Choice™ protectant. This product works for every silica-based surface in your home. One application makes surfaces shine and become resistant to dangerous additives.
What Treatment Does
Clear Choice makes surfaces more water and oil repellent, which allows less water and oil to stick to the surface. As a result, there are fewer deposits from these sources, cutting down on hard water stains, soap scum, environmental pollutants and hard water etching. Best of all, a treatment will endure up to five years of daily wear.
Clear Choice protectant protects your investment in your home's surfaces. Additionally, it offers the following key benefits:
- Visually appealing: Clear Choice protectant cuts down on hard water stains and other waste products that destroy the beauty of your surfaces. Clear Choice creates a sparkling appearance to your glass, granite, porcelain, tile and other hard surfaces.
- Less time cleaning: Since there are fewer mineral deposits and water stains, you can clean up the space in a fraction of the time, reducing your weekly chores.
- More resistant: Clear Choice protectant makes your surfaces more resistant to impact, stains and scratches, so daily wear is not as noticeable.
- More sanitary: Oil and water buildup can lead to the addition of dangerous substances in your home environment, such as mold and bacteria. Reducing the presence of these invaders makes for a healthier home.
- Environmentally friendly: Enjoy all these benefits while reducing your use of harsh chemical cleaners, which negatively affect the environment.
Where to Use It
Clear Choice protectant can be used on a variety of surfaces, including:
- Glass shower doors
- Tub enclosures
One application provides a protective barrier on your surfaces up to five years, easily making this investment a smart decision that pays for itself.
Clear Choice protectant is most often used in kitchens and bathrooms, two of the most important rooms in the home. The professionals at Glass Doctor of Mount Vernon help you upgrade surfaces in your home to increase their value and appearance. Consult with our specialists today!